Small diamonds (1ct and under)

Thank you. It is from Tiffany. The Lucida cut is exclusive to Tiffany. The company released the setting and the diamond back in 1999.
Thank you and again: congratulations!

Oh, look what I have found (immediately): the Lucida combined with a band ring, channel setting.
(I guess this is above 1ct)
lucida.jpg
No doubt, the Lucida would make a wonderful appearance on my hand, combined with the Celebration ring.
Ohne Titel 2.png

Btw: to my - in my given situation, the Celebration ring is not a wedding band, but a beautiful ring I enjoy to wear (I am not married).
The Lucida would not be my engagement ring, but a remarkable piece of jewellery.

I like the look of a solitaire combined with a band ring, as seen hundreds and thousands times before.

I would not want to miss this look, just because noone ever proposed to me in my life.

:crybaby:?

No way! More like this: :happydance:
I once lost a ring, belonged to my mother. Its design resemmbled the Lucida. Time to fill this gap ...

Now, 40+ years old, everything becomes simple, I just do as it pleases me. And I am having a really good time.

So thank you, @MatAllston for posting your photo. It is by far the most beautiful solitaire I can remember. Until know I did not really care, but now I do. :cool:

Last edited:
Thank you and again: congratulations!

Oh, look what I have found (immediately): the Lucida combined with a band ring, channel setting.
(I guess this is above 1ct)
View attachment 3529343
No doubt, the Lucida would make a wonderful appearance on my hand, combined with the Celebration ring.
View attachment 3529346

Btw: to my - in my given situation, the Celebration ring is not a wedding band, but a beautiful ring I enjoy to wear (I am not married).
The Lucida would not be my engagement ring, but a remarkable piece of jewellery.

I like the look of a solitaire combined with a band ring, as seen hundreds and thousands times before.

I would not want to miss this look, just because noone ever proposed to me in my life.

:crybaby:?

No way! More like this: :happydance:
I once lost a ring, belonged to my mother. Its design resemmbled the Lucida. Time to fill this gap ...

Now, 40+ years old, everything becomes simple, I just do as it pleases me. And I am having a really good time.

So thank you, @MatAllston for posting your photo. It is by far the most beautiful solitaire I can remember. Until know I did not really care, but now I do. :cool:

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Lucida and any diamond solitaire in fact does not have to be an engagement ring. I wear my Lucida as a right hand ring. I love the stone because it is a cross between asscher cut and cushion cut. Here is a shot of it with one of my Tiffany celebration rings. Sorry the rings are loose as I was wearing it on my left hand and the fingers on my left had are smaller. I normally just wear the Lucida alone but I think it is lovely with a channel set band too. I highly recommend that you check Lucida out at Tiffany.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,570
Thank you for your lovely feedback. Lucida and any diamond solitaire in fact does not have to be an engagement ring. I wear my Lucida as a right hand ring. I love the stone because it is a cross between asscher cut and cushion cut. Here is a shot of it with one of my Tiffany celebration rings. Sorry the rings are loose as I was wearing it on my left hand and the fingers on my left had are smaller. I normally just wear the Lucida alone but I think it is lovely with a channel set band too. I highly recommend that you check Lucida out at Tiffany.
@MatAllston , as if you could read my mind! Thank you for modelling. :flowers:
The way you combine them is the combination I am interested in, too!
I always thought diamonds are nothing special to me, I was wrong. They brighten up the days, especially during an overcast, foggy November. Today these brighten up my face:
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/...-ct-diamond-studs.693523/page-3#post-30829711

Reactions: MatAllston
Congratulations! It's beautiful! I wish you many years of health and happiness!

Thank you so much! So kind from you!
Now i am searching nice wedding rings!

I would like to have something without a dimond. Only a plain band i can wear also alone at work and matches with the engagement ring.
Do you ladies have something like that who owned a tiffany setting?