Skinny Jeans - Need Recommendations

Superfines harrys (the straight leg jeans) are my favourites, they are more like cigarrette jeans, skinny but not like jeans leggins :biggrin: They have also some high-waisted ones but they might be even skinnier, not sure.

I've tried the sass&bides misfits but they didn't look good on my body type, they were very skinny on the legs and tight on the waist line but loose on hips and thighs so my butt looked like a pear on them, LoL :Push: What a shame as I really love them when I see them on other girls :sad:

Up until a couple months ago, I was very anti-skinny jeans. I thought they were ridiculous, that they'd never fit me because I have curves, and I swore I'd never wear them... that was until... I found Goldsign "Envy" jeans! They fit like a dream! I paid a fortune for them at a local boutique because I'd never heard of that brand before and didn't know the going price. But they are available at online boutiques such as revolveclothing.com, for much less than what I paid. Here's a link: GOLDSIGN Envy Slim in Monsoon at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping!

Here I am, wearing them cuffed. I am a 5'2 1/2".
katespade1.jpg

I have just bought these skinny black jeans from the most amazing ebay seller, they have gorgeous diamantes on the pockets and came beautifully wrapped in luxery gold tissue paper, like my very own present and they even sent me a lolly too!

Here's a link to their ebay shop, i've got my eyes on some kate moss skinny red jeans they've got too!
Liz xxx:heart:

Attachments

• JNS12-pic1lg.jpg
    JNS12-pic1lg.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 34
peoples liberation! i'm 5'2" and i got the tanyas in a dark wash. i got lucky too bc the pants were i guess a petite? so i didn't have to get them hemmed!!! whooot.

antiks are nice too if the back pocket isn't so colorful!