Skinny Jeans - Need Recommendations

Ok, this is going to sound crazy, but I just bought a pair of skinny jeans at Target and they're awesome. They're called Mossimo Premium denim, they're stretchy in all the right places, and they make even size 8 me look skinny. Plus they were only $22, so when they're out of style in a few months they weren't a big investment. I know that recommending Target jeans is practically heresy, but every other pair of jeans I own are designer, either Citizens or Joes. And these Target jeans ***** them all (I feel sort of silly for spending so much on jeans now!). Check them out if you're not looking for a particular label. Good luck finding a pair that you like!

Target : Mossimo® Black: Premium Denim Skinny Jeans - Blue Black

You know, I feel like that about these H&M capris I bought and wore (a lot) this summer. That said, I'm saving up for j brand bootcut (that's style 818).

Personally, I ordered and tried on both the J Brand 10" and the 12" jeans. I kept the 12", but I think the 10" looked too much like I was wearing denim leggings. Even my boyfriend, who is not adverse to seeing me in tight jeans, suggested I go with the 12" leg. Just my two cents.

10" Super-skinny (ShopBob.com)
jbran1000715386_347x683f.jpg

12" Pencil Leg (from RevolveClothing.com)
JBRA-WJ6_V1-BIG.jpg

My first pairs of J Brand "skinnies" were the 14" cigarette jeans in black and in grey. Beautifully straight-legged and not the "denim-legging"look. I ordered them online and I tried them on as soon as I received them and saw that they needed about 4" taken off! So, I took them to the tailors that day and got them back a couple of days later. They fit great and look great with heels (they almost look like something you office ladies could wear to work), but I live in boots and found that these are a tiny bit too loose to fit into boots easily. They look okay, but they kind of poof out the top a little if you have skinny legs.

So, I bought the 12" Pencil Leg versions, which are nice and skinny enough to fit into boots. I won't get the 10" super-duper skinnies because I'm not a fan of the super-tight, bony-knee denim legging look. :supacool:

Yeah I got those Target skinny Jeans from Mossimo Premium denim on sale for 12.99 for the capris and 13.99 for the jeans. They are really cute. I couldn't resist I got both colors (black & blue) in capris and jeans.

I just bought a pair of Hudson Triangle pocket skinny jeans and I'm desperately searching for Diesel Matics in 81M. GORGEOUS!! I'm so excited!!

Premium Denim is my other addiction. Why can't I only have cheap habits???

If anyone here is a short girl with a butt, I highly recommend the Marc by Marc Jacobs Chrissie skinny jeans. The color is great, the stretch is perfect, and you don't have to hem them. The denim kind of stacks up very nicely at the bottom of the leg without looking messy. It's great with flats. Also, you can fold up the bottom to tuck into knee boots.

If you're very tall , like me ( 5'11 ) Earnest Sewn makes a great pair . Like the other brands I would suggest going down a size , i bought a 29 and I'm constantly pulling them up . I guess i could wear a belt , lol .

Tall ladies, Rock & Republic makes inseams starting at 34" and I've had pairs that are 36" (I end up cutting off about $60 worth of jeans since I'm so short!!). But they're skinny since it's designed by Victoria Beckham AKA Posh Spice.

Tsubi Scooter Grey is the best for me! :smile: Sass and Bide is alright,but Bettina Liano is better..I don't know if USA got Bettina Liano,but in Australia it's a huge market recently! it won't become loose after few time washing,stay as it is..and give you feminin and trendy cut! :P

I need to lose some more weights though..otherwise gonna look pork tights..:yucky:
good luck with your searching! :rolleyes:

I just bought a pair of Sass and Bides, and I love them! They fit well and the wash is great. I believe the fit is called Misfits Stove Pipe (or at least something like that). They're fabulous and I totally recommend them. They run pretty true to size.