Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

Is it cold where you are? That makes a big difference, and all rings will be more loose in the cold. Keep trying the ring on at different times of day (particularly after meals) and see how it feels. I do find the nail head prevents the ring from falling off even if it’s a bit too loose.
Yes I tried it now in the morning and I’m sure if I get the 52 it will be painful to wear it on my index finger.

I ordered now a ring reducer. So that I can wear it if I like as well on my middle finger if I like and I guess in summer it will fit even without because during summer my wedding band is quit

Bumping this thread….sounds like the wisdom is to size down from Love size. But I don’t have a Love or a store near me. I’m a US size 5 1/2, and Cartier website says 50 is equal to 5 1/4 and 51 is 5 3/4. Would anyone say the Cartier’s US sizing equivalents are accurate?

Bumping this thread….sounds like the wisdom is to size down from Love size. But I don’t have a Love or a store near me. I’m a US size 5 1/2, and Cartier website says 50 is equal to 5 1/4 and 51 is 5 3/4. Would anyone say the Cartier’s US sizing equivalents are accurate?

My Love ring and my JUC ring are the same size and fit the same for me.

Hi all
Purchased few days ago my dream juc ring and not about the sizing
I tried few times in boutique, and picked size 55, 56 too lose, 54 seemed to be small (but I had kinda warm hands in that day).
After coming back from boutique when I tried ring at home it seemed large. I tried it during different time of the day and still unsure.
Here are few photos
Last one shows how ring slide after shaking my hand gently.
I also did shake test with my trinity and my wedding band and when my hands are cold they all fall after really intense shaking, but I never lose them and they fit comfortably during the day
IMG_0451.jpegIMG_0452.jpegIMG_0453.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpeg
    IMG_0450.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi all
I tried few times in boutique, and picked size 55, 56 too lose, 54 seemed to be small (but I had kinda warm hands in that day).
After coming back from boutique when I tried ring at home it seemed large. I tried it during different time of the day and still unsure.
Here are few photos
I also did shake test with my trinity and my wedding band and when my hands are cold they all fall after really intense shaking, but I never lose them and they fit comfortably during the day
View attachment 5965118View attachment 5965119View attachment 5965120
It looks very pretty on you! and you say it’s comfortable….I think you have your size.

I had that issue with trinity. I was between sizes (seems like this is my cartier fate). I decided smaller was better so it didn’t fly off and now only wear it on occasion in the winter bc it’s not comfy for me. Do you swell in the summer? If so, I would keep it and buy a ring adjuster to make it smaller in the winter.

Reactions: TatkaS
Hi all
Here are few photos
View attachment 5965118View attachment 5965119View attachment 5965120
I think it looks great and not too big. I had the same issue with this ring. I purchased a 50 and it was too loose and would literally fall off and I always wear a size 5. Sent it back and tried the 48 and 49 as recommended by the customer service rep and although they both fit, I get the 49 since I was worried the 48 would be uncomfortable in the summer months. This ring can also dig into your finger (nailhead) if too tight. image.jpg

Reactions: TatkaS and foxgal
Agree with @casiecn - I think sizing with this ring is a bit tricky because of the nailhead. My "assumption" (and I'm putting this in quotations as I have no proof but just based on my research and experience) is that Cartier sizing for the JUC ring is based on the interior circumference on the inside of the nailhead. I usually wear US size 5.5 but got the Cartier size 50 (which they say is equivalent to US 5.25) and it fits just right with the nailhead. If it weren't for the nailhead, it would be way too big. I probably could have even sized down one more...but it is winter right now and my cold fingers are always shrunken.

lol...I just uploaded the photo and realize I look like a gorilla...need to shave my fingers! :doh:

tempImageu1Qq9v.png

Reactions: casiecn and TatkaS
It looks very pretty on you! and you say it’s comfortable….I think you have your size.

I had that issue with trinity. I was between sizes (seems like this is my cartier fate). I decided smaller was better so it didn’t fly off and now only wear it on occasion in the winter bc it’s not comfy for me. Do you swell in the summer? If so, I would keep it and buy a ring adjuster to make it smaller in the winter.
Yes, I swell during summer, my fingers turn into sausages)) that is why I hesitate to exchange it for smaller size
Never used adjusters, are they invisible?

I think it looks great and not too big. I had the same issue with this ring. I purchased a 50 and it was too loose and would literally fall off and I always wear a size 5. Sent it back and tried the 48 and 49 as recommended by the customer service rep and although they both fit, I get the 49 since I was worried the 48 would be uncomfortable in the summer months. This ring can also dig into your finger (nailhead) if too tight. View attachment 5965416
Thank you for the photo! It looks great on your hand.
Does it move of fall off if you do intense shaking test?

Reactions: casiecn
Agree with @casiecn - I think sizing with this ring is a bit tricky because of the nailhead. My "assumption" (and I'm putting this in quotations as I have no proof but just based on my research and experience) is that Cartier sizing for the JUC ring is based on the interior circumference on the inside of the nailhead. I usually wear US size 5.5 but got the Cartier size 50 (which they say is equivalent to US 5.25) and it fits just right with the nailhead. If it weren't for the nailhead, it would be way too big. I probably could have even sized down one more...but it is winter right now and my cold fingers are always shrunken.

lol...I just uploaded the photo and realize I look like a gorilla...need to shave my fingers! :doh:

View attachment 5965438
My ring fits very similar to yours! I also feel like the sizing is not for the ring diameter but for nailhead circle diameter if it makes sense

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: foxgal
Btw interesting thing on the way of wearing this ring, I was told by SA to put it on with nailhead closer to the base of the finger, as on my photos and also this is the way it shown in Cartier web photos
I feel like this way it sits more tight

Attachments

• IMG_0457.png
    IMG_0457.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 30