Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

The 49 fits with wiggle room for swelling in the warmer months. Definitely happy I tried it and did not settle with the size 50. I love it!! So fun but yet easy to wear. This is my second Cartier purchase and I am so happy with the online ordering, shipping and service. I called today to get a return authorization number for the size 50 and the women on the phone was pleasant and helpful. Can’t wait to wear this little ring all the time .

9F6DB541-684D-485D-BF14-7C61419747EB.jpeg

The 49 fits with wiggle room for swelling in the warmer months. Definitely happy I tried it and did not settle with the size 50. I love it!! So fun but yet easy to wear. This is my second Cartier purchase and I am so happy with the online ordering, shipping and service. I called today to get a return authorization number for the size 50 and the women on the phone was pleasant and helpful. Can’t wait to wear this little ring all the time .

View attachment 5761876
Glad you’re happy about it! I too, exchanged (downsized) this exact ring in YG! It did run big for me. I love it now!

Reactions: casiecn
I’m not sure if this will be helpful, but my JUC ring (one loop, not the wrap) is a 54. The same finger, in a Tiffany T wrap ring is a 7 1/2, which makes sense because wrap rings need to be a little bigger, and in a custom diamond ring is a 7 1/4. I tried the 55, which according to the measurements should have fit, but it was big, and I sized down to 54.
Yes very very helpful. I went to Cartier multiple times trying to figure out my size. I went from a 57 and now to a 54 on the small juc ring to wear on my ring finger right hand. I swear the sizing for the small juc is so tricky. In the beginning you want to size up, but the truth is sizing down 1 or 2 is the best.

What size JUC small ring should I get if I have a Love ring size 49?
I would try 47

This thread has me super confused. I just received the wedding band love in 56 and would love to buy the small JUC ring. Would i buy the same size or size up/ down. My love size 56 fits snug if that makes any difference and its on my ring finger right hand . Tia
Size down 1 to 2 sizes

View attachment 5723776View attachment 5723777
This is the size #49 which the seller wrapped up by mistake and was way to big.

View attachment 5723779View attachment 5723780
I exchanged it yesterday for a size smaller. But now that I try it on in peace at home, I find it to lose and it still flies of when I wave my hands.

I also tried 47 but that was not comfortable. My ideal size should be 47.5
That looks really loose. Size down more

Reactions: perlefine
Hi there I just got my order the Juc in small. I read the thread and now I’m so confused about the sizing.

My small love ring is in the size 53 and I got the juc as well in the same size as I want to wear it on an other bigger finger.

I think it fits but it’s a tiny little bit lose and if I shake my hand ( very hard) the ring will come off.

What do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_5745.jpeg
    IMG_5745.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5746.jpeg
    IMG_5746.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 32
Hi there I just got my order the Juc in small. I read the thread and now I’m so confused about the sizing.

My small love ring is in the size 53 and I got the juc as well in the same size as I want to wear it on an other bigger finger.

I think it fits but it’s a tiny little bit lose and if I shake my hand ( very hard) the ring will come off.

What do you think ?
I feel like it’s the right size. A size smaller might dig in too much and be uncomfortable. My ring is also a tiny bit loose in the winter and tighter in the summer. Never had problems.
P.s. i also have size 53.

Attachments

• IMG_7677.jpeg
    IMG_7677.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 16

What do you think ?
I have this ring and the size looks right to me as well. As long as it’s not so loose that it spins around on your finger, you definitely don’t want this ring too tight.

Thank you for getting back to me.

I does not spin around. It just get off my finger when I shake my hand heavy. That’s why I was unsure.
Is it cold where you are? That makes a big difference, and all rings will be more loose in the cold. Keep trying the ring on at different times of day (particularly after meals) and see how it feels. I do find the nail head prevents the ring from falling off even if it’s a bit too loose.

Is it cold where you are? That makes a big difference, and all rings will be more loose in the cold. Keep trying the ring on at different times of day (particularly after meals) and see how it feels. I do find the nail head prevents the ring from falling off even if it’s a bit too loose.
I’m from Germany so we have hot and cold weather conditions.

Yes I tried it now in the morning and I’m sure if I get the 52 it will be painful to wear it on my index finger. Still not 100% sure but I tend to keep the 53.

I ordered now a ring reducer. So that I can wear it if I like as well on my middle finger if I like and I guess in summer it will fit even without because during summer my wedding band is quit tight and I don’t like tight rings.