*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

I just wanted to say that I have the .03 in sterling silver and I find it plenty big for me! I notice the larger sizes are most talked about on here (and they're beautiful as well), but for anyone considering a smaller size, I honestly love my .03! I personally like small, delicate jewelry and wanted something to be able to be worn daily that wouldn't be heavy and that would match everything! My tiny diamond sparkles a lot and I definitely think it shows up. The look I was looking for was just a small sparkle at the neck on a thin chain, and I think mine is perfect! I love looking at everyone's DBTY's on here and the larger diamonds look lovely as well! I just wanted to point out that the .03 is a great option as well! If anyone would like pictures of mine I can post some!

I would love to see pictures :flowers:

I would love to see picture :flowers:

I just wanted to say that I have the .03 in sterling silver and I find it plenty big for me! I notice the larger sizes are most talked about on here (and they're beautiful as well), but for anyone considering a smaller size, I honestly love my .03! I personally like small, delicate jewelry and wanted something to be able to be worn daily that wouldn't be heavy and that would match everything! My tiny diamond sparkles a lot and I definitely think it shows up. The look I was looking for was just a small sparkle at the neck on a thin chain, and I think mine is perfect! I love looking at everyone's DBTY's on here and the larger diamonds look lovely as well! I just wanted to point out that the .03 is a great option as well! If anyone would like pictures of mine I can post some!

I would love to see! I'm trying to decide between the .03 and .05 for Christmas :smile: