*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

You have a really good eye! I ended up keeping both necklaces. The price difference was CAD $300 (14k white gold 0.1 carat SI1 G) versus CAD $2500 (platinum 0.18 carat VS1 G, no fluorescence, excellent polish and symmetry). You can't even tell the diamond apart, both sparkle like crazy. The quality of the gold is great from that Etsy seller. I actually get more compliments from the Etsy necklace because the metal looks whiter. If you don't care about the packaging or branding, please buy from them. I am currently waiting for the arrival of my matching bracelet :smile: remember, with gold, you never have to take it off when you shower. That was the winner for me. Also, the bezel is thicker so it looks more like the sterling silver or rose gold style from Tiffany. You can't go wrong with either of these choices though. :smile:))) please let me know what you end up picking! Would love to see your final conclusion!

You have a really good eye! I ended up keeping both necklaces. The price difference was CAD $300 (14k white gold 0.1 carat SI1 G) versus CAD $2500 (platinum 0.18 carat VS1 G, no fluorescence, excellent polish and symmetry). You can't even tell the diamond apart, both sparkle like crazy. The quality of the gold is great from that Etsy seller. I actually get more compliments from the Etsy necklace because the metal looks whiter. If you don't care about the packaging or branding, please buy from them. I am currently waiting for the arrival of my matching bracelet :smile: remember, with gold, you never have to take it off when you shower. That was the winner for me. Also, the bezel is thicker so it looks more like the sterling silver or rose gold style from Tiffany. You can't go wrong with either of these choices though. :smile:))) please let me know what you end up picking! Would love to see your final conclusion!

Which seller on etsy?

Reactions: mchw
This question is for those of you who have YG DBTY.. Do you sleep with it and never take it off? Will the chain be strong enough to be worn all day or to sleep with?

I have a YG. I always wear it even when I sleep or shower. The only exception is if it's being cleaned or I'm going into a pool/water park. I've never had any issues.

Oh my gosh, I think I saw your pictures on Etsy - I've been looking at the exact same necklace in gold!
I'm currently debating whether I should get a silver 0.03 DBTY from Tiffany's, or a gold 0.1 from Etsy (they're more or less the same price). With Etsy I'll get a bigger carat and gold instead of silver, so the choice should be clear, but... Tiffany's!
Did you make a decision? I'm also contemplating buying from that Etsy seller or Brian Gavin (whom I purchased from before and love) but, is more $.