Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

Found my next work and travel bag from the KS outlet ! Fits up to a 15" laptop, convertible to backpack, hand carry, shoulder bag, cross body. Zip pocket in the front fits my massive Note 10+ phone, keys. Very deep open slip pocket in the front with magnetic clasp. Inside zipped pocket - very deep and slip pocket. 2 outside water bottle pockets. Love everything about this bag and has an open pass through for your luggage handle !

20240222_233800.jpg20240222_233831.jpg20240222_233901.jpg20240222_233932.jpg

Looking for this KS Double Up crossbody. It was shown as part of the Spring 2024 RTW collection. I’ve been watching the website, waiting for it to drop. Did a search today and found it for sale at Katespade.eu, but not the US or even UK sites. Does anyone know if this is normal for some bags to only be available in certain markets? Or maybe they just debut in one market, but eventually show up in all the markets? TIA for any insights.View attachment 5941917
2/23 update…it’s in US stores and on the website now

It’s probably not spectacular but I’m excited…..I should be getting my new Andi Metallic Croc Embossed bag tomorrow!! She said she purchased it in 2019. I gave $54 for it…still has the tags on it. Looks like it would in the store. (no crossbody chain) Honestly, was that an okay price? I’ll post it as soon as I get it 😝

My new Kate Spade 3D Amour Heart Bag. I first spotted this bag about 4 months ago, in red, and thought it was beautiful. I saw it in person in the Kate Spade retail store about a month after that. It went on reductions and I eventually ordered it when it was 40% off, in black. I began to question my decision on the color and ordered it in red. When I saw both, I decided to indeed keep the black. So I returned the red. But, I still wasn't 100% on keeping the bag because another bag I had, which I thought I wouldn't keep, I decided to (Coach Willis 18 quilted). And both this KS heart and that bag were small, black, lambskin, puffy, top handle but can be carried as a crossbody, bags. And did I need 2, even though Willis gave more 'conference' while the KS gave me 'dinner out'? I put the KS back in the box and said I'd think on it some more. And then it went on sale even further, at Saks, for 50% off!. So I actually returned the first black bag, which I had gotten from katespade.com, and ordered it from Sak's, and saved another $45. $224 + tax was a great price for this bag, I think. Originally listed at $448 back in December when I first saw it.

View attachment 5766148

With something of a mod shot (seeing my knitting still sitting back there unfinished is making me feel a little guilty)

View attachment 5766155
That is SO DANG PRETTY!!!

I am officially the proud owner of the most unusefull bag ( to me). Neither do I own anything (!! shows belts trousers dresses blouses, hell even not a hair and!)that will go with this bag, not do I have any event coming up where I could wear that cutie.

I simply could not resist. Isn't she the most gorg bag ever!?

View attachment 5816382
Sorta like the one I’m expecting tomorrow. It came in 2019 I think at least that’s when she bought it. Still NWT & impeccable looking! The Andi Metallic Croc Embossed Bag….how impractical is that bag!?? But I for $54 I couldn’t resist! And there’s NO WAY I could walk away from this bag. I’d go buy an outfit to wear with it 🤣🤣

• Thanks
Reactions: nyeredzi
Sorta like the one I’m expecting tomorrow. It came in 2019 I think at least that’s when she bought it. Still NWT & impeccable looking! The Andi Metallic Croc Embossed Bag….how impractical is that bag!?? But I for $54 I couldn’t resist! And there’s NO WAY I could walk away from this bag. I’d go buy an outfit to wear with it 🤣🤣
oh she isn't that impractical :smile: You can fit a few things into her :smile: Wear her in good health, I still love mine dearly!

Reactions: 14Painting