Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

1. I couldn't help but notice that a lot of people are trying to get a Kate Spade sub-forum started. The best way to do that is, not only to ask (make your wishes known here http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/how-many-people-would-want-see-kate-spade-108192.html), but to have several threads about the brand that are active and current.

So for all you Kate Spade fans and owners out there. . . . . SHOW US YOUR KATE SPADE BAGS!:tup:

2. **Bump**:shrugs:

monbaglady likes this.
  3. Bump since I want to see some Kate Spade! I don't have any yet but I like the brand & hope to get one this year sometime :smile:

4. I don't know the name of this but it's a small nylon bag.

[​IMG]

Here's my card case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I will definitely join this thread. I am currently abroad, I will post pictures of my KS bags when I come back. In the meantime, I would love to see pictures of KS bags that you ladies own and especially modelling pictures.

6. I only have one Kate Spade bag (clutch) at the moment, but I definitely am planning to add more.. :graucho:

One of my favorite bags:

~Kate Spade Flamingo clutch~

ksflamingoclutch.JPG ksflamingoclutch2.JPG ksflamingoclutchback.JPG ksflamingoclutchinside.JPG
  7. Kate Spade bags makes me happy by just looking at them. I would love to see a Kate Spade sub-forum here.

8. Here are my two recent KS purchases that just arrived today!

Opening the box: (I always hate having to break the sticker seal! It's so pretty!)
    [​IMG]

Taking a peek inside:
    [​IMG]

First item:
    [​IMG]

A Tudor City Holly in Green!
    [​IMG]

Second item:
    [​IMG]

The small manuela opened up:
    [​IMG]

9. Hi there!!!

Here is a photo of my beloved Kate Spade limited edition Iconoclast.. Sorry for the poor quality- Just used my phone for a quick shot!

image-1049792260.png

10. My Kate collection. It's odd but I tend to gravitate towards the non-leather KS bags for some reason. Only 2 of my bags are leather. The small black one in front and my newest one which isn't pictured.

THe small quilted bag in the back/center is my first luxury bag, bought in 2003. One of the chief reasons i HAD to have it is the pink suede lining :smile:

If anyone wants closeup shots of any of these, just ask (quote this msg so I find it).

3. Kate spade.JPG
  11. Here is my newest bag, Fall 2011 Algonquin Harlow in magenta suede. This bag also came in a Gray version.

I saw it in the store at full price and LOVED it, but i had to wait until the price dropped at the recent online sample sale. I am still worried the suede will dirty quickly (even with protectant) so I had to get a steal on it.

It has 3 compartments inside as shown.

IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1622.JPG
  12. [​IMG]
    My KS dot doel maddie in cranberry.
    I believe I got it in 2004. My first designer bag!

13. I am too lazy to actually take it out of the dust bag and take a picture, so I found one on facebook that had a somewhat clear shot.
    The name of the bag is the Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Crossbody. I got it in November 2010 for my trip to Europe and needed a small cross-body to keep things close to my body. Unfortunately, my wallet does not fit into this bag :sad:

I had originally bought a Coach Cross-body and then I saw this one so we went and returned the Coach one and got this one instead.
    I love this bag!

75341_741560126627_122607803_42879278_4669753_n.jpg
  14. I'm a long time Kate Spade fan, so most of KS bags are older (but well loved).

My favorite: Boarskin Eleni in Pink
    [​IMG]

Highlands Tweed Kitten in Black

[​IMG]

Large Amanda's in Paisley and Black with Snake

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa in Nylon and Pink Snake

[​IMG]

And my newest... Gold Coast Corinne in Black

[​IMG]

Stock pic because I can't seem to get a good one:

[​IMG]

15. Does anyone have a cashew Maryanne? I'm seriously jonesing for one and I'd love some modeling pics to drool over.