Show us your dolces

thanks mytokiluv & Q luvs tokidoki...i must say i do think the placement on my inferno dolce is exceptional. and hazelnut your black dolce is definitely NOT boring! I've been trying to get my hands on one for a while but can't seem to find one at a decent price.

hazelnut your black dolce is definitely NOT boring! I've been trying to get my hands on one for a while but can't seem to find one at a decent price.

first of all, ditto on the placement on your inferno. I love the oven baking girl.

I was lucky on the black dolce, someone on LJ sold it to me a while back and I snatched it up bc I love OP anything!! hehe. :nuts:

I :love: all your dolces!! :biggrin: its super cute!!

I noticed that you have been adding more dolces to your collection. Do post pics when you get them, yeah?:graucho: P/S Your Paradiso Dolce is on the way to you already. :yes:

hazelnut : Love your dolce collection!! All of them are so pretty! Oh no, the more I see everyone's dolces, the more I want them all!!

I noticed that you have been adding more dolces to your collection. Do post pics when you get them, yeah? P/S Your Paradiso Dolce is on the way to you already.

yupyup:graucho: thanks soo much for your help...love ya!!! I'll try to post a collection of my dolces together when i have time hehehe

but here are some of my dolces that i have thats already in my photobucket....btw..i just bought the inferno dolce from a friend a few days ago since you already bought one.. (though i didnt know it had ipod girls until i saw it :P--needless to say this was way better than the one i currently have LMAO so now i have 2 ! i love inferno!!)
fdolcefront1.jpg
fdolceback1.jpg

tuttidolce.jpg

myopdolce1.jpg

infernodolce2.jpg

spiaggiadolce.jpg

yupyup:graucho: thanks soo much for your help...love ya!!! I'll try to post a collection of my dolces together when i have time hehehe

You are most welcome. :P Actually I was referring to the lamore and pirata dual you just won recently:graucho: Didn't know you got another inferno. You probably have the largest collection of dolces among us now. :drool:So do post pics when you get them all,:okay:? By the way, I :heart::heart::heart: your foresta and OP dolces!

You are most welcome. :P Actually I was referring to the lamore and pirata dual you just won recently:graucho: Didn't know you got another inferno. You probably have the largest collection of dolces among us now. So do post pics when you get them all,:okay:? By the way, I :heart: your foresta and OP dolces!

Oooh :lol: i didnt receive them in yet :lol:... but those are my duplicates as well lol ..I already have a nwts lamore and pirata dolces which i did not take pic of yet :roflmfao: will post later :biggrin: