Show us your dolces

tehlilone : Ha! Ha! I had that urge before!!!:nuts: Lucky for me dolces are not easy to find otherwise my pocket would suffer. :sweatdrop:

momo.chan : Love your dolce collections. They have all my perfect placements!!!:drool:

mytokiluv: lol... I kind of always wanted to since my bianco dolce was my second bag... but I always shy'd away. But I figured I might as well. I just hope they still make em for the last two prints *crosses fingers* I've come across practically every single one in stores lower than retail in some cases (actually I just sold a citta) but I never wanted to collect just yet because of other bags... but I'm kind of feeling the urge majorly :sweatdrop: and I don't think I'll regret it

Here's my first dolce. & denaro. Lindsay helped me with my print placement.

IMG_4519_2_2_1.jpg

IMG_4521_1_2_1.jpg

djr0568 : Thanks! The first time I saw the pirata dolce on ebay, I knew that is my perfect placement (love the blue sea) but it was going above retail. So I didn't bid for it. But it got relisted and this time round I just have to have it!!:nuts:

hazelnut : Oh! I am :heart:ing your OP dolce! Hmm...now where can I find one? Yeah, post pic of your lamore dolce. We would all love to see!!:yes:

TokiLoca: Yes, you NEED to get one!:graucho: Dolces are abolutely adorable and they are just the right size for going out light.

Sweetbee : I think I have seen your spiaggia dolce sometime back and I knew I had to get one with the underwater scene just like the back of your bag. Too bad they are already sold out at the Lesportsac website. :P

tehlilone : I completely feel you. :yes: It was rather weird when I had that overwhelming desire to just collect dolces a month ago. But again, we can never explain this crazy obsession of ours! :biggrin: Actually I was really tempted to buy your citta dolce on LJ back then but when I see the number of tokis I have been buying, it scares me enough to hold back a little. Good luck in your search for dolces!:P

Here are my dolce's. Inferno, Spiaggia and Tutti. I'd love to have a Citta, Foresta, and Pirata too. :P

Attachments

• Dolce.jpg
    Dolce.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DolceSide1.jpg.jpg
    DolceSide1.jpg.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 65
  • DolceSide2.jpg.jpg
    DolceSide2.jpg.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_0910.jpg
    100_0910.jpg