Nail Care

Show Me Your Recent Purchases

BourgeoisStoner Posted By BourgeoisStoner Posted Feb 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hehe thanks it looks lovely!

2. ^love this blue!

^congrats on your chanels!

3. my first pahlishes: glittoris, candy & ronnie, dark parades, your silver lining

[​IMG]

4. such fun glitters

5. ^ Nice! I'm totally loving Delight and Holiday!

^ Haha, you gave in; I knew you couldn't stay away from the indie glitters for much longer. ;) I'm going to need that Dark Parades soon! I have Your Silver Lining too, but I have no idea what to do with it now.

6. Aw the Heart bottles are so cute!

Love Navigate Her, such a great polish.

Wonderful Chanel purchases!

Love the first pink glitter, super pretty:smile:

7. Aww, great choices for your first pahlishes!

Aren't they though? Thank you!

8. ^thank you...I agree!

^lol...I have other indies, these are just my first pahlishes.;) I want to wear your silver lining for july 4...as my base coat. I think it's perfect.

^thank you!

^thank you! I had such a hard time narrowing down my list. there are at least 8 more that I want. oh, if only I had an unlimited budget :p

9. [​IMG]

I bought ALL THE PRETTY :biggrin:

10. Wowzers! They look pretty, especially all lined up like that. Which one to where first?

11. So pretty! I'm hoping that since you got yours and I'm one province over in Ontario, my package will come tomorrow!

12. Wearing Bella Donna on my fingers right now! It's GORGEOUS...I truly think my unceasing hunt for the perfect off-white jelly white is over. Maybe I should buy a backup when the sale goes live.

I bet it will! Montreal is like 8 hours from NYC...not sure where you're at but I bet it isn't that far either.

13. OMG, super jelly!!! I'd love to see a pic of your Bella Donna? On the fence about that one, so many whites have let me down lol.

14. Those are all so glittery and gorgeous!
    Yay for getting them all!!

15. ^wow...impressive :tup:

^thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.