Show Me Your Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally Hansen's Barracuda (what a name :P)
^love this blue!

DSCN2160.jpg
^congrats on your chanels!

such fun glitters
^thank you...I agree!

^ Haha, you gave in; I knew you couldn't stay away from the indie glitters for much longer. ;) I'm going to need that Dark Parades soon! I have Your Silver Lining too, but I have no idea what to do with it now.
^lol...I have other indies, these are just my first pahlishes.;) I want to wear your silver lining for july 4...as my base coat. I think it's perfect.

Love the first pink glitter, super pretty:smile:
^thank you!

Aww, great choices for your first pahlishes!
^thank you! I had such a hard time narrowing down my list. there are at least 8 more that I want. oh, if only I had an unlimited budget :P

Wowzers! They look pretty, especially all lined up like that. Which one to where first?

Wearing Bella Donna on my fingers right now! It's GORGEOUS...I truly think my unceasing hunt for the perfect off-white jelly white is over. Maybe I should buy a backup when the sale goes live.

jadecee said:
So pretty! I'm hoping that since you got yours and I'm one province over in Ontario, my package will come tomorrow!

I bet it will! Montreal is like 8 hours from NYC...not sure where you're at but I bet it isn't that far either.

2-3.jpg

I bought ALL THE PRETTY :biggrin:

Wearing Bella Donna on my fingers right now! It's GORGEOUS...I truly think my unceasing hunt for the perfect off-white jelly white is over. Maybe I should buy a backup when the sale goes live.

I bet it will! Montreal is like 8 hours from NYC...not sure where you're at but I bet it isn't that far either.

OMG, super jelly!!! I'd love to see a pic of your Bella Donna? On the fence about that one, so many whites have let me down lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.