Show Me Your Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourgeoisStoner

Problem Child
Aug 19, 2010
I know there's one of these threads in the main Beauty Bar, but I thought we could put one here in our new sub-forum too.

Dior Gris City (NY57th, Bond St., and Gris Montaigne), which I also posted in the Dior Thread:

griscity.jpg

And my Walgreens haul:

Essie Coat Azure, some Borghese Torta Dolce Minis on clearance (much prettier and duochrome-y in person), and WnW Blue Wants To Be a Millionaire

walgreens1.jpg

Also, some Broadway nail stickers and some more Sally Hansen nail strips:

walgreeens.jpg

So glad you picked up those Diors at last!!

Walgreens is a dangerous place now that I've caught the nail lacquer bug! I almost made it out of there without buying something . . . almost being the operative word :ninja:

attachment.php

Attachments

• nicole glitters.jpg
    nicole glitters.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 6,757
So glad you picked up those Diors at last!!

Walgreens is a dangerous place now that I've caught the nail lacquer bug! I almost made it out of there without buying something . . . almost being the operative word :ninja:

attachment.php

I didn't see that heart polish at my walgreens! Time to go back.

Can't wait to see your pics!

I spent so much on those Chanel Moscou polishes, I could cry. In fact, I spent most of my income tax on nail polish and makeup.

I should seriously be banned for life, but I know that's NOT gonna happen.

Oh gosh, where do I begin? I got several Lippmanns recently. Some were gifted to me by my BF and some I picked up with that BeautyBar deal thingy. But the more I get, the more I want! I'll have to wait til I go home to take pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.