Show me your Dior wallet !

Yep, the envelope one is a good size closed, but when opened, it's a little stiff and not long enough for putting cash! I mean the notes can go in perfectly fine, but I got the impression that you'll have to aim precisely.

My Lady Dior mini zip Portemonnaie in black lambskin. I love it! The leather does not scratch easily and it is perfect match for my black lambskin Mini Lady Dior

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,779
View attachment 3221082

Got this many months ago and just fell in love. SLG are not really my thing but this long wallet and colour just melted my heart & I had a very hard time walking away. But the plastic is still on the zipper pull & it has been resting in her box & sleeper.

Been searching for just this colour, which is so similar to rouge H, after I saw an extremely shopworn wallet in Yorkdale. Anywhere I found a Dior concession, preferably Dutyfree, I checked for the wallet and was overjoyed to finally find mine about 6 months ago. Somehow I just haven't been able to switch over my CCs and other stuff, she is just so pretty and pristine. Maybe I should have bought the shopworn wallet and transferred everything immediately and not had to think about the first scruff.

This thread has made think the poor lonely thing deserves to have a debut on Christmas Day. I'll report on how everything goes. Merry Christmas everyone.

Wow! Stunning! I love the color!

How long have you had this wallet? I am wondering about the wear and tear and am considering this wallet or a similar slg.

this is the lambskin leather, I use this wallet about six months everyday as a card holder and coin purse (I mostly carry small bags). I dont baby it and it has no scratches or dents till now.

Just got my new Lady Dior Medium Voyageur wallet!!! New member added into my Dior collection. So happy!

It's black with gold hardware :love:

Attachments

• 1453023517543.jpg
    1453023517543.jpg
    921.8 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 1453023486360.jpg
    1453023486360.jpg
    953.5 KB · Views: 986
  • 1453023443117.jpg
    1453023443117.jpg
    910.8 KB · Views: 961