Shopping at TJMAXX

Went into my local runway store and it feels soo bare! they shoe racks had a whole row empty. I can't remember for the life of me if they do anything special for Black Friday, does anyone remember? I wonder if they are going to stick soon.

Also, anyone know when the next markdown is? There are a few pairs of Gucci shoes in my size that I'd love to give a home but want the price to drop. In the square, it says 22.

Went into my local runway store and it feels soo bare! they shoe racks had a whole row empty. I can't remember for the life of me if they do anything special for Black Friday, does anyone remember? I wonder if they are going to stick soon.

Also, anyone know when the next markdown is? There are a few pairs of Gucci shoes in my size that I'd love to give a home but want the price to drop. In the square, it says 22.

I remember they don't do anything for Black Friday as they say they are always on reduced prices.

I got a few good things last week on clearance!

Sue Devitt Microquatic Oxygen Infusion Masque $4 I think I already threw the box away
Philosophy Gingersnap 32oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubblebath $5
Cath Kidston London Blossom Body Scrub $3 also already threw the box away
Vanilla Bean 16oz hand soap and Pumpkin & Shea Exfoliating Soap $1.50 each (one tag, these seemed to go straight to a 70% discount)
Sorrelli necklace (this is so long I am going to use it as a belt) $29
Marc Jacobs cuff bracelet $29

Nice haul

Proenza Schouler large Keep All in black £650 (the bag is about £1000 in the UK normally) with dust bag and only a couple of tiny scratches on the front pocket that are hardly noticeable and should come out.

I live in a small town with no designer shops to speak of so I pretty much fell over seeing the bag in my local store. When I went to pay for it the shop assistant called two other assistants over to say "someone is buying the £650 bag" in hushed tones. They had been waiting for a couple of weeks to see who would finally buy it - I don't think anyone else who went in knew what it was. It was waiting for me. :smile:

I have had lots of other good purchases in there before, but nothing this nice. Sounds like you ladies with the runways stores are very lucky!

Proenza Schouler large Keep All in black £650 (the bag is about £1000 in the UK normally) with dust bag and only a couple of tiny scratches on the front pocket that are hardly noticeable and should come out.

I live in a small town with no designer shops to speak of so I pretty much fell over seeing the bag in my local store. When I went to pay for it the shop assistant called two other assistants over to say "someone is buying the £650 bag" in hushed tones. They had been waiting for a couple of weeks to see who would finally buy it - I don't think anyone else who went in knew what it was. It was waiting for me. :smile:

I have had lots of other good purchases in there before, but nothing this nice. Sounds like you ladies with the runways stores are very lucky!

That's awesome!

Good for u!! Would love to see it!

i went to tj maxx and marshalls but couldn't find a pair of slippers that i loved. i figured they are a perfect holiday gift, cheap and cozy (from the heart). i saw a review of the tk instyle slippers on one of my fav blogs and I bought a few slippers for coworkers and family. Also got the Lucy slippers for myself of course, they just look too cute. they're a perfect cozy gift that's low-priced and good quality.
found them on amazon. [www.amazon.com]
wish they were at tj maxx and marshalls to begin with.