Shopping at TJMAXX

Has anyone had any luck scoring good deals @ the TJ Maxx in Rdige Hill (Yonkers, NY)??

I bought Nike sports bras and running capris for $9.99 last week. Their shoe and handbag selection is pretty dismal. They have great makeup selection but you have to get there when they first put it out. My BFF bought a MK watch for $59 on clearance. They are very hit or miss IMO.

My fave TJ Maxx in NYC is the one on 98th and Columbus. They have high turnover but have a great selection of bedding, shoes and skincare.

Found this beautiful Alice and Olivia stretch silk with leather trim dress at TJ's for $25 (original price $368)!

View attachment 2401615
View attachment 2401617

AMAZING deal! Congrats! I paid full price for this dress back in April.

Agreed - I used to live a couple blocks away from that location and I went almost daily! It was my favorite too :smile:

I bought Nike sports bras and running capris for $9.99 last week. Their shoe and handbag selection is pretty dismal. They have great makeup selection but you have to get there when they first put it out. My BFF bought a MK watch for $59 on clearance. They are very hit or miss IMO.

My fave TJ Maxx in NYC is the one on 98th and Columbus. They have high turnover but have a great selection of bedding, shoes and skincare.

AMAZING deal! Congrats! I paid full price for this dress back in April.

Hi there!!! This steal has a bit of a little back story.

My mother purchased these beautiful glass cut to look like crystal bathroom accessories and shared them with me last week. My BF and I just had our bathroom redone (still trying to pick a new counter top though) and I needed something new and fabulous to go along with it and knew these were the ones! So went to the local TJMaxx/Homegoods on the hunt. Unfortunately they didn't have them but while browsing I stumbled across a great pair of Brian Atwood pumps! Normally $350 and marked down to just $59.99! I couldn't believe my eyes! I haven't stepped foot in a TJMaxx in years and couldn't believe these deals existed. Of course the only two pairs left were 1/2 size too small and 2 sizes too small but I was hooked! With my trusty new cell phone I looked up the closest TJMaxx and drove right over. My DBF and I went straight to shoes (completely forgetting we were originally on the hunt for the toothbrush holder) and found 1 pair, not even close to my size. So a bit defeated I wandered through the shoe department heading back to the front door to leave when I spotted a Prada shoe box.

Prada? What?! I rushed over to see there were other high end designer shoe boxes next to them. YSL? Louboutin? Valentino?! I was so excited. It was like an urban shoe myth that TJMaxx carried these designer goods! Next to the boxes was a glass display case, I peeked in and saw a pair of bow Valentino pumps I'd had on my wish list for over a year! My DBF (obviously could tell by my excessive gasping that I was excited) already walked away to find a sales associate. What do you know? After she opens the case they are EXACTLY my size and 55% off! Needless to say they came home with me! I'm sooo in love!!! :cloud9:

*As for the toothbrush holder, my mom found it for me at another TJMaxx the very next day!*
Which TJmaxx was this!?

Thanks ladies :woot: I knew you would be the only ones to truly understand my excitement!!!

WOW! Someone really messed up on marking the RM bags at their fulfillment center - I thought *I* got the deal of the century last night when I found a MAM for $99.99 (originally $495). TJ Maxx just had a ton of MAMs and they were $249.99, which is the proper markdown (bags are supposed to be roughly 50% off - I used to work for TJX companies!). Congratulations! So exciting.

I found a pair of the vince leather pants with the elastic cuff that pple were scoring. I was shocked. Never find vince at my local store. It was on clearance for $299 so it didnt come home with me :sad:.

I love looking at housewares. I get excited when I find anything Villeroy and Boch. Thinking about driving to a home goods 1.5 hrs away to see what they have. Anyone else into dinnerware???

I got a few good things last week on clearance!

Sue Devitt Microquatic Oxygen Infusion Masque $4 I think I already threw the box away
Philosophy Gingersnap 32oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubblebath $5
Cath Kidston London Blossom Body Scrub $3 also already threw the box away
Vanilla Bean 16oz hand soap and Pumpkin & Shea Exfoliating Soap $1.50 each (one tag, these seemed to go straight to a 70% discount)
Sorrelli necklace (this is so long I am going to use it as a belt) $29
Marc Jacobs cuff bracelet $29

Attachments

• garage sale 806.JPG
    garage sale 806.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,888
  • garage sale 807.JPG
    garage sale 807.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,887
I found a pair of the vince leather pants with the elastic cuff that pple were scoring. I was shocked. Never find vince at my local store. It was on clearance for $299 so it didnt come home with me :sad:.

I love looking at housewares. I get excited when I find anything Villeroy and Boch. Thinking about driving to a home goods 1.5 hrs away to see what they have. Anyone else into dinnerware???
Vince sweaters (100+) and long sleeves (50) seems to be in stock TJMaxx and Marshalls lately for winter.