Shopmom's day in San Fran....& Hermes!

shopmom411 said:
Okey dokey.....we'll see what they have....keep fingers crossed!

Crossing fingers and legs so I don't do into labour before Sunday.....the excitement of it all is already giving me contractions - stop buying bags, Shopmom, it gets me too excited!!:biggrin:

Hi Shopmom...I'm soooo excited for you!! Wow...I've been away from the computer too long. I'm still in Florida and am using the computer in the office so it's so hard to write this forum! I'm going to Bal Harbour's Hermes store tomorrow and will let you know what I see on Sunday.
Can't wait to see your new Kelly!! Miss you all!!

lovehermes said:
Hi Shopmom...I'm soooo excited for you!! Wow...I've been away from the computer too long. I'm still in Florida and am using the computer in the office so it's so hard to write this forum! I'm going to Bal Harbour's Hermes store tomorrow and will let you know what I see on Sunday.
Can't wait to see your new Kelly!! Miss you all!!

Can't wait for the Bal Harbour report! I may pop by there soon, so I want to hear what you have to say.

Tomorrow Arcangel....today my SA had a day off and I wanted to wait until he was in.

You know guys, this for me is a pretty big expenditure so I think I'm going to do it up right. I'll take Madame to town, we'll have lunch in a schnazzy place (where though?), stroll leisurely to Hermes and then BUY that baby!!!!! It's hard to wait though.....