Shopmom's day in San Fran....& Hermes!

Oh, you guys are so much FUN!!!!! Well, it's going to be Saturday instead of Friday because my SA is off on Friday and I want him to be there when I buy her....is that weird? I'm thinking that's weird.....and BTW, I am NOT looking at Birkins until at LEAST December!

Problem is, I know my friends at LZ will find the exact and most perfect Birkin in that Rouge H color in Box or Chevre or some other TDF leather and I won't be able to resist.....this is my downfall.....

BTW, did you guys see that Rouge H Box Kelly they have???? Tell me what self-control I had to have to pass THAT up!?!?!?!?!?!

shopmom411 said:
Oh, you guys are so much FUN!!!!! Well, it's going to be Saturday instead of Friday because my SA is off on Friday and I want him to be there when I buy her....is that weird? I'm thinking that's weird.....and BTW, I am NOT looking at Birkins until at LEAST December!

Problem is, I know my friends at LZ will find the exact and most perfect Birkin in that Rouge H color in Box or Chevre or some other TDF leather and I won't be able to resist.....this is my downfall.....

BTW, did you guys see that Rouge H Box Kelly they have???? Tell me what self-control I had to have to pass THAT up!?!?!?!?!?!
No, that doesn't sound wierd. If I buy from someone other than my SA, I feel I'm cheating on him. And he's gay. Now, that's wierd. BTW, that rouge H box Kelly was gorgeous, you need to stay off that website. That's my next Birkin, they say it's hard to find though.

Hermesgroupie....I NEED to stay off that web-site, you're right about that!

So, Saturday it is....I have to wait another day to bring the Princess home....

But I did take Madame out for a spin today and I must say, she turned a head or two! That girl still has it in her!

Heather.....maybe we can meet up when you're in the City? What time will you be rolling in?????

Well, let's see what they have....here's what I DO know.

San Fran will ship BUT you will have to contact them and they can only ship to the address of your credit card.

Now, wouldn't it be something if they HAVE the darn thing?!?!?!?!!?!?

SShipping to the address of the CC isn't a problem......I'm doing a SEARCH ONLINE NOW, HOWEVER, AND i THINK THE COLOUR i ACTUALLY LIKE IS CHARTREUSE oops - sorry - caps lock was on.........:Push:

which seems to be an older colour...but if you find it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :flowers:

Kristie.F said:
SShipping to the address of the CC isn't a problem......I'm doing a SEARCH ONLINE NOW, HOWEVER, AND i THINK THE COLOUR i ACTUALLY LIKE IS CHARTREUSE oops - sorry - caps lock was on.........:Push:

which seems to be an older colour...but if you find it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :flowers:
I just saw a Chartreuse Togo Bolide at my Hermes not too long ago...love that green!

Yeah, I think I like it better than vert anis.....especially with the pall h/w.......I actually have a car in a very similar colour, she's vintage with lots of chrome, so I'll match my car!!:roflmfao: