Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Mod shot as requested :smile:

So I didn’t get to try them on in store before purchase. My local store got them, my SA texted me, and I was going to come in 2 days but the next day they sold by another SA. They had the necklace which is the same size so I held them up to my ear. Had to be creative. It was refundable so I took the risk.
You better wear these Tuesday! xoxo Amazing purchase. :smile:

Reactions: vinotastic
I’ve been wearing my pave sweets forever and wanted something new that could be a daily wear piece and of course I wanted VCA pave. The lotus are too much for everyday in my hoodies but these pave perlee studs aren’t. Of course these are preloved because it’s been a while since VCA has produced them. They’re not orderable. My SA said go for it if you don’t want to wait indefinitely. They are perfect for me and I absolutely love them. I’m so lucky to have found them. They’re so unassuming yet beautiful.

Attachments

• 6F48771F-BD7F-46D4-80BD-3650BD7FCDBA.jpeg
    6F48771F-BD7F-46D4-80BD-3650BD7FCDBA.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2070.jpeg
    IMG_2070.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 207
I’ve been wearing my pave sweets forever and wanted something new that could be a daily wear piece and of course I wanted VCA pave. The lotus are too much for everyday in my hoodies but these pave perlee studs aren’t. Of course these are preloved because it’s been a while since VCA has produced them. They’re not orderable. My SA said go for it if you don’t want to wait indefinitely. They are perfect for me and I absolutely love them. I’m so lucky to have found them. They’re so unassuming yet beautiful.
Just gorgeous :heart:

• Love
Reactions: EpiFanatic
So lovely!!! They are a nice alternative.

• Love
congratulations! they are just perfect!
Do you mind sharing where you procured these beauties? thank you very much!

• Love
Reactions: larissajay
Gosh I am soooo happy that you got these earrings @EpiFanatic It looks fabulous on you! I have always admired this from afar and you confirmed my initial thoughts on this piece! It’s fabulous :loveeyes: please post more mod shots of this so I can drool!

• Love
@changsu3141 @larissajay many congrats on your gorgeous rings! I love this ring to bits and can’t wait to try it at my store! Enjoy this beauty in the best of health!
When I went to the store, I was initially set on the WG pave frivole BTF ring. However, after trying on both the WG pave and YG pave BTF rings, as well as this one, I immediately knew this was the one for me! Perhaps it's because I always “have a thing” for bold and substantial pieces. I've had it for several days now and couldn't be happier with my decision.