See my pretty new bags that came today!

jasanna143 said:
I take it that's where you got your user name?? I think it's admirable what you do and what better way to reward yourself than w/ 2 to-die-for bags! What a kindred spirit! Cody is very lucky! Good job!:biggrin:

:shame: Thank you so much! Animals have given me so much in my life that I am so blessed that I am able to help them and be able to give of my time. (i volunteer for an exotic sanctuary, which doesn't have dogs thank goodness or I would want to bring them all home and then hubby would defiinatley leave!) Although I would bring home various animals just for a visit when he was out of town until I got caught (with a lion cub) and got in trouble. He has this really big thing about things peeing in the house!

Munchkyn said:
yOUR BAGS ARE SO PRETTY:love: yOU GET THE LV AT ELUXARY? IS IT THE HORIZONTAL batignolles?

Yes I got both of them from elux (saved on shipping!) Good eye it is the horizontal. The only thing that I'm bumming about is that there are not little brass feet on the bottom! I mean come on how much can those cost!:sad:

Inky Paws said:
:shame: Thank you so much! Animals have given me so much in my life that I am so blessed that I am able to help them and be able to give of my time. (i volunteer for an exotic sanctuary, which doesn't have dogs thank goodness or I would want to bring them all home and then hubby would defiinatley leave!) Although I would bring home various animals just for a visit when he was out of town until I got caught (with a lion cub) and got in trouble. He has this really big thing about things peeing in the house!

LMAO! That's too funny!:lol: My husband always gives me a hard time too b/c I always want to bring home every stray I see (which is extremely hard b/c I volunteer at the Humane Society). I see we're both in good company!

jasanna143 said:
LMAO! That's too funny!:lol: My husband always gives me a hard time too b/c I always want to bring home every stray I see (which is extremely hard b/c I volunteer at the Humane Society). I see we're both in good company!

That is awesome! It is nice to see others that care about the animals! They suffer so much at the hands of man, we really need to give back whatever we can!

You are much stronger than I am, I tried the local SPCA and only made it 2 times and couldn't take it! It was too hard to see all of the dogs that so desperetly needed homes. Keep up the good work, for the love of the animals!

You made great classic bag choices. They are great additions for SS and beyond.

and as an animal lover I too think your dog is the sweetest in pictures. just like a cat, wants to get into the action.

mello_yello_jen said:
k i am officially in love with your dog more than your new purchases! but I still like your purchases.

Great deserving purchases for someone with such a kind heart =>

Awe shucks:shame: you are sooo sweet and thank you! This has got to be the nicest blog in the worls don't ya'll think? We really do need to have some type of Purse Blog get together in Vegas sometime!!! Of course, we would probably buy out all of the bags in the town!

Inky Paws said:
Awe shucks:shame: you are sooo sweet and thank you! This has got to be the nicest blog in the worls don't ya'll think? We really do need to have some type of Purse Blog get together in Vegas sometime!!! Of course, we would probably buy out all of the bags in the town!

VEGAS BABY!! Now we could seriously do some m a j o r damage there!!!!!! Now if I could only get my husband to understand!:P