See my pretty new bags that came today!

Inky Paws said:
Okay here are the bags that ya'll helped me pick out! I'll try to show them like Noriko does.

Wow! What a big box, my husband wonders what is in it! (Darn those saturday deliveries):shame:

Great choices!! What did your hubby say? :P

Thank you all so much!:love: It's my first Lv so I'm not a "virgin" anymore! Actually the Botkier is really my favorite it is sooo beautiful in person! It is the new oyster color!

My dog, Cody is a rescue dog I found on the street that had been hit by a car (I have rescued a lot of dogs, but never keep them and find homes for them as I already had my dalmatian) but this little guy was in such bad shape I couldn't find anyone to take him and all the rescues would put him down. So after 2 surgeries and $800 vet bill, hubby said that I could keep him! Funny as this was the first rescue (of about 20 over the years) that I didn't give a name to or ask to keep! He is so cute and so loyal he knows we saved his life! He is just a mixed breed not sure, lab, chow and something small. Okay I know I'm gussing, but I really love animals!:love: :love: :love:

Last thing, he just blew out his ACL right before Christmas...$1300 so so far my little mutt has cost more that any of my other (pure breed) dogs! But he is worth it!

Inky Paws said:
Thank you all so much!:love: It's my first Lv so I'm not a "virgin" anymore! Actually the Botkier is really my favorite it is sooo beautiful in person! It is the new oyster color!

My dog, Cody is a rescue dog I found on the street that had been hit by a car (I have rescued a lot of dogs, but never keep them and find homes for them as I already had my dalmatian) but this little guy was in such bad shape I couldn't find anyone to take him and all the rescues would put him down. So after 2 surgeries and $800 vet bill, hubby said that I could keep him! Funny as this was the first rescue (of about 20 over the years) that I didn't give a name to or ask to keep! He is so cute and so loyal he knows we saved his life! He is just a mixed breed not sure, lab, chow and something small. Okay I know I'm gussing, but I really love animals!:love: :love: :love:

I take it that's where you got your user name?? I think it's admirable what you do and what better way to reward yourself than w/ 2 to-die-for bags! What a kindred spirit! Cody is very lucky! Good job!:biggrin: