SeCreT GobLiN Reveal Thread!!

Group Shot!!!

DSCF0082_zps98e33ec8.jpg

Who is my secret goblin who was SOOO generous!!
DSCF0079_zps639e2958.jpg

Hmmm, I don't know!!
DSCF0080_zps96f0a124.jpg

OMG! Just wow! The packaging is as amazing as the goodies!

What does every good Witch know?!!!

DSCF0081_zps32ca8911.jpg

I should have KNOWN!!! WhitneyG!!!! You are amazing! For those who don't know she was also my Secret Santa. So generous and I love everything. I don't know how to thank you for all of my new wonderful things. I have a goofy grim and a serious chocolate sugar high right now. HUGE HUGS!!!

Awesome reveal tgirl25!! Wow whitneyG did an amazing job, the packaging is amazing and she sure spoiled you! You totally deserve it.

Next I went for the other basket of extra's!! Look at what all I got!
DSCF0045_zpscc341ac3.jpg
DSCF0046_zps9caa967a.jpg
DSCF0047_zpsb28045ab.jpg

I got a super cute cat halloween dish towel/hand towel. Black Cat nail decals, excited to try these! KBShimmer Cuticle Oil in Lemongrass(love lemon), Sample of Lush Helping Hands Lotion(going in my purse for emergencies, Nail Pattern Boldness Glitterfood!!! Staple in my house!, Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-peel(OMG a peel of glitter base coat, OMG so excited to try this!!

OMG the cat stickers!! I love them!

Group Shot!!!

DSCF0082_zps98e33ec8.jpg

Who is my secret goblin who was SOOO generous!!
DSCF0079_zps639e2958.jpg

Hmmm, I don't know!!
DSCF0080_zps96f0a124.jpg

Such a sweet goblin to pick out so many wonderful pretties! I love the packaging and the polishes are just amazing!!!

Then two Orly polishes. Go Deeper and Monster Mash.
Those are so pretty and sparkly!

Bath and Body Works candles! Little did she know, I'm a bbw candle addict lol. I've been stalking them waiting for Hot Buttered Rum to come back.
I love the B&BW candles. I am always picking up way more than I need.

Last but not least, Deborah Lippman Glitter and Be Gay (wishlist!)and Happy Birthday mini
DL glitters! They are so pretty!

Group shot plus socks! All sparkly goodness hehe. My lovely buddy was Jennalovesbags!
Well done Jennalovesbags! Nice variety of polishes and so much glitteryness!