SeCreT GobLiN Reveal Thread!!

Next up! Another bag! Love this bag!

Looking forward to what is inside!

CIRQUE!!!

And which one is it?

QUEEN MAGESTY!!! WISHLIST!!! So pretty purple and blue glittey goodness!

That green is almost glowing! Perfect in time for Halloween!!
I know right, it is tunning!

Lynn's first Halloween collection was what got me into polish - she does such great glitters, love these!!
Almost all Lynns are beautiful! These are so holiday geared that they will be fun to wear this fall! Love the pretty colors!

What a pretty polish! The base is almost delicate, but I love how the blue glitter just POPS out! And so great to support a follower TPFer!
I know right. Beautiful!

Last one! Here's the bag!

DSCF0075_zps707d44bb.jpg

And inside!!!

DSCF0076_zps1de51208.jpg

Another CIRQUE!!! But Which one?

DSCF0077_zps24b86e6d.jpg
DSCF0078_zps79bf528a.jpg

Cape LIZ!!! This is of COURSE another WISHLIST POLISH! I am amazed with this one, it is a greyish teal blue with blue and shilver shimmer almost shreds but finer. It is just amazing!

What does every good Witch know?!!!

DSCF0081_zps32ca8911.jpg

I should have KNOWN!!! WhitneyG!!!! You are amazing! For those who don't know she was also my Secret Santa. So generous and I love everything. I don't know how to thank you for all of my new wonderful things. I have a goofy grim and a serious chocolate sugar high right now. HUGE HUGS!!!

DSCF0081_zps32ca8911.jpg

I should have KNOWN!!! WhitneyG!!!! You are amazing! For those who don't know she was also my Secret Santa. So generous and I love everything. I don't know how to thank you for all of my new wonderful things. I have a goofy grim and a serious chocolate sugar high right now. HUGE HUGS!!!

YAY!! I'm so so glad I got to catch your reveal. :smile: I feel bad because you didn't get a new secret exchange partner but since I've already shopped for you before i felt like I had a pretty good handle on your polish likes. And y'all, Tgirl has excellent taste - everything that was on your wishlist was gorgeous and I was so mad that I didn't get doubles of everything because I wanted it too!!! I know that you don't like oranges so I was hesitant about the one Lynn, but I wanted you to have the set and if you look at swatches, the orange glitter isn't too prominent! I'm glad that you are happy with your polishes and I can't wait to see your manis!

Last edited:
YAY!! I'm so so glad I got to catch your reveal. :smile: I feel bad because you didn't get a new secret exchange partner but since I've already shopped for you before i felt like I had a pretty good handle on your polish likes. And y'all, Tgirl has excellent taste - everything that was on your wishlist was gorgeous and I was so mad that I didn't get doubles of everything because I wanted it too!!! I know that you don't like oranges so I was hesitant about the one Lynn, but I wanted you to have the set and if you look at swatches, the orange glitter isn't too prominent! I'm glad that you ate happy with your polishes and I can't wait to see your manis!
I'm not, OMG I am so happy you got me again and am thrilled with all of my new goodies! I just hope you were not bored shopping for me again! I love them all and can tell each and everyone will get good use! Thanks again so much, you went way above and beyond with all my beautiful polish and other items! Thank you thank you hun!

DSCF0081_zps32ca8911.jpg

WOW! Amazing reveal. And sooooooo creative. I loved the little caskets. I'm drooling over all your gorgeous polishes. WhitneyG was did an incredible job!