Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

I have another Provence to add. I think this is the 1991 younger sibling to @Redbirdhermes' lovely version. Busy week, but I've loved enjoying everyone's beautiful scarves.
Thanks for sharing this, Piperdog!

Since we are trying to fill the map…

Expéditions Polaires Françaises. Paul-Émile Victor went to school in Lyon
View attachment 5998749

Fleurs de Giverny — Giverny
View attachment 5998750

Rouen Sur Mer — Rouen is a town in northern France
View attachment 5998751

Alsace-Enseignes — Alsace

View attachment 5998752

Samuel de Champlain’s Le Canada — he was born in Brouage in the Southwest

View attachment 5998754

A la Gloire de Guillaume — Bayeux

View attachment 5998757

Bordeaux Porte Oceane
View attachment 5998758

Herbier de Gavarnie — Gavarnie is in the Southwest

View attachment 5998760

Promenade au Pays de Cezane — Mont Sainte-Victoire in Provence

View attachment 5998762

Pique Fleurs de Provence — more Provence

View attachment 5998763
Thanks for sharing these treasures, AnnaE.

Hello Ladies and a huge thank to Agrume for hosting us in such an outstanding way through this fantastc theme. This is my contribution (from left to right): Carrés 90: "Promenade au pays de Cézanne" & "Pantin City"; gavroche "Les amoureux de Paris"; carrés 70: Printemps/été 69 & Automne/Hiver 70; carrés 90 "Le Cirque Molier" & "Faubourg by Night".
Thank you, Hélènecarré, and what a lovely selection! There are so many French-themed scarves…

Congrats on your green grail, Sickgirl! Perfect with all bracelets and your matching nails!

Congratulation, Agrume! What a nice stork pic!
Thank you, Croisette!

For you, @CedarWaxWing
A lucky find from 2 years ago. I wasn't ĺooking for Grotte de Lascaux but it hovered into view at a very good price (relatively speaking, and using H maths). We should do a theme with H maths :lol:

Another scarfie has this. I know I was inspired by someone here to buy it.
View attachment 5998795
Great, Xincinsin, and we might be twins soon…

Oops, one more Paris. Quand Soudain. Would love to get my hands on a Minuit au Faubourg and one of the 70 Parisiennes issues, similar to the ones modeled today by @LKBNOLA. Thank you, @Agrume, for a beautiful week of Belle France and our glorious silks. 🇫🇷🍾🇫🇷🥂🇫🇷
View attachment 5998730
Safe travels @Agrume and @LKBNOLA !
The other “gloire de Guillaume” - Les Normands.
View attachment 5998798
And reaching back into prehistory with Premieres Mains. @xincinsin, I love your Grotte de Lascaux. What wonderful colors.
View attachment 5998799
Thank you, Karenska, and thanks for sharing your beautiful on theme scarves.

Great blue border!

my SOTD this early morning: Monte Carlo

View attachment 5998601

View attachment 5998602
@Croisette7 Monte Carlo is a new design to me and I think you are the second to post it this week. What a fun design! 🛳️🎲🎰🐎☀️
Loving the scarves posted this week, adding my beloved Les Toits de Paris which evokes happy memories of purchasing it in Paris.

View attachment 5998640

View attachment 5998641
This one is also new to me @orchard! Great design with a great memory attached!
A recent acquisition which took a trip to the wrong continent before finding its way to me. I bought this on a whim from a seller in Paris, but the postal service sent it in error to Algeria. The wonderful seller managed to recover it. The listing gave the title as Entente Cordiale Franco Britannique but it does not appear on the scarf. It has a repeating design of various symbols from coats of arms representing France and the United Kingdom, as well as the mottos Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite and Dieu et Mon Droit on ribbons round the edges. The scarf is faded in parts but I love the scallop jacquard (and the unicorns...)

View attachment 5998638
Congratulations on this, @xincinsin! Also new to me and so lovely! And the unicorns are so elegant!🦄🦄🦄
Happy Friday, Scarflandia! I am traveling again through Monday, but even if I were not, I am running out of week for all my on theme options! So today I am sharing a collage of Paris archive shots-- four 70s and two "maps."

Top Row: De Passage a Paris; Les Promenades de Paris;La Cité Cavaliere SE
Second Row: Ex Libris les Parisiens; Les Parsiens de Kiraz; Minuit au Faubourg
View attachment 5998475

But I am overjoyed to share my scarf mail-- Grail Mail, in fact! Happily UPS delivered it just in time for me to try it on yesterday evening. It needs a bath and it has a very small run alongside the hem, but I have waited so very very long to add this cw to my Sieste au Paradis "family" that I am delighted to welcome her into the fold. And it will come as a great relief to @Agrume that I will no longer be feeling quite as much urgency to don my cat burglar clothes and break into her scarf closet for cw 03!!!!! We can add another pin to the Calanques region...
View attachment 5998482
Waving :wave: to my inspiration and twins @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi and probably many others!
Congratulations on this Siesta, LKB! Curious - is this a 90 or a 140? I bought a 140 in a different cw a year or so ago and sent it back as the combination of the colors and the size had me questioning if I would ever wear it. So I am still waiting for the right one. This one is wonderful on you!:heart:
In 1518 Julien Coudray, a watchmaker from Blois, France, created the first French watch (as opposed to clocks, which were less portable).

View attachment 5998298

A beautiful watch dated 1650 is shown on the scarf La Ronde des Heurs as being manufactured in Blois.

View attachment 5998294

Watchmaking flourished in France until 1685 when the Edict of Nantes was revoked, causing Protestant French watchmakers to be forced into exile, with many of them taking their craft and manufacturing secrets to Switzerland.

La Ronde des Heurs was designed by Loic Dubigeon who was born in 1934 to a family of shipowners in Nantes, France.

View attachment 5998295

La Ronde des Heures is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 5998682
@RBH Another delightful scarf from you with an equally delightful history lesson to go along with it! :smartass:
delightful history lesson from youGrail mail! Nuees Imaginaires in the green cw. This one has been on my list forever and I didn't want to pay a 40% markup. A reputable reseller had the scarf at a decent price but it never showed up in google searches
since they had the name misspelled. I only found it when I went to their site to see what was new.

It was meant to be as I chose my nail colors earlier in the week and they match perfectly.
View attachment 5998716View attachment 5998717
@Sickgrl13 Welcome to twindom with me and with @Forever Orange! (and maybe someone else?) This is one of my very favorite scarves! Congratulations on this beauty with all the greens, and mythical creatures. 🐉💚 It looks wonderful on you!

View attachment 5998725
View attachment 5998729
Source: https://www.vallee-munster.eu/fr/curieuse/munster-cigognes-alsace.html

And as I am not sure whether I'll be able to write a proper post tomorrow due to travelling: Thank you :flowers: all for this phantastic French week - 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 scarf travels and dreams illustrated!

View attachment 5998724
Thank you Argrume, for your expert hosting of this fun week, including tracking our journey on the map of France. I've seen a lot of scarves that are new to me this week, and others that appeared in new to me colorways! 🙏😃♥️
Since we are trying to fill the map…

Expéditions Polaires Françaises. Paul-Émile Victor went to school in Lyon
View attachment 5998749

Fleurs de Giverny — Giverny
View attachment 5998750

Rouen Sur Mer — Rouen is a town in northern France
View attachment 5998751

Alsace-Enseignes — Alsace

View attachment 5998752

Samuel de Champlain’s Le Canada — he was born in Brouage in the Southwest

View attachment 5998754

A la Gloire de Guillaume — Bayeux

View attachment 5998757

Bordeaux Porte Oceane
View attachment 5998758

Herbier de Gavarnie — Gavarnie is in the Southwest

View attachment 5998760

Promenade au Pays de Cezane — Mont Sainte-Victoire in Provence

View attachment 5998762

Pique Fleurs de Provence — more Provence

View attachment 5998763
Well AnnaE this should add significantly to our journey throughout France! What amazing scarves you have in your collection! 😃
Hello Ladies and a huge thank to Agrume for hosting us in such an outstanding way through this fantastc theme. This is my contribution (from left to right): Carrés 90: "Promenade au pays de Cézanne" & "Pantin City"; gavroche "Les amoureux de Paris"; carrés 70: Printemps/été 69 & Automne/Hiver 70; carrés 90 "Le Cirque Molier" & "Faubourg by Night".
Wonderful display! @Hélènecarré!

For you, @CedarWaxWing
A lucky find from 2 years ago. I wasn't ĺooking for Grotte de Lascaux but it hovered into view at a very good price (relatively speaking, and using H maths). We should do a theme with H maths :lol:

Another scarfie has this. I know I was inspired by someone here to buy it.
View attachment 5998795
@xincinsin Wow! Lucky find is right! This is fabulous! ♥️ Thank you for showing it. I love the silvery sage background and the animals are so intriguing. Maybe the other scarfie will come forward too if they are watching. 🙏 And yes, a theme with H maths would be very entertaining! :lol:

Friday night and I'm finally out of the office.
Pulling a few France-based designs out of my pic library.
Charmes des Plages Normandes
Picsart_24-05-11_01-39-15-327.jpg
Cavalcade de Mai in 3 cws, based on the Book of Hours commissioned by the Duke of Berry in the 15th century. All finesse. How I wish H had done this in full colour :girlsigh:
PicsArt_03-11-01.59.29.jpg
Picsart_22-03-12_00-04-42-147.jpg
And another Grotte design. This is the Grotte de Versailles
PicsArt_09-18-09.28.11.png
Promenade a Versailles, the special edition of Flanerie a Versailles.
PicsArt_08-24-11.53.38.jpg

And another earlier scarf also entitled Promenade a Versailles.
Picsart_24-05-11_01-36-56-634.jpg

@Croisette7 Monte Carlo is a new design to me and I think you are the second to post it this week. What a fun design! 🛳️🎲🎰🐎☀️

This one is also new to me @orchard! Great design with a great memory attached!

Congratulations on this, @xincinsin! Also new to me and so lovely! And the unicorns are so elegant!🦄🦄🦄

Congratulations on this Siesta, LKB! Curious - is this a 90 or a 140? I bought a 140 in a different cw a year or so ago and sent it back as the combination of the colors and the size had me questioning if I would ever wear it. So I am still waiting for the right one. This one is wonderful on you!:heart:

@RBH Another delightful scarf from you with an equally delightful history lesson to go along with it! :smartass:

@Sickgrl13 Welcome to twindom with me and with @Forever Orange! (and maybe someone else?) This is one of my very favorite scarves! Congratulations on this beauty with all the greens, and mythical creatures. 🐉💚 It looks wonderful on you!

Thank you Argrume, for your expert hosting of this fun week, including tracking our journey on the map of France. I've seen a lot of scarves that are new to me this week, and others that appeared in new to me colorways! 🙏😃♥️

Well AnnaE this should add significantly to our journey throughout France! What amazing scarves you have in your collection! 😃

Wonderful display! @Hélènecarré!
I own MC in multiple colours, always souvenirs when visiting Monaco.

Friday night and I'm finally out of the office.
Pulling a few France-based designs out of my pic library.
Charmes des Plages Normandes
View attachment 5998822
Cavalcade de Mai in 3 cws, based on the Book of Hours commissioned by the Duke of Berry in the 15th century. All finesse. How I wish H had done this in full colour :girlsigh:
View attachment 5998809
View attachment 5998819
And another Grotte design. This is the Grotte de Versailles
View attachment 5998813
Promenade a Versailles, the special edition of Flanerie a Versailles.
View attachment 5998814

And another earlier scarf also entitled Promenade a Versailles.
View attachment 5998823
Lovely Charmes at night, xcs! The Promenade is truly a rare collector piece, love it! Twins on the SE Flâneries.

Reactions: CedarWaxWing
Good morning Scarfies and happy Thursday. We have Normandy crossed off the map, but I am going there this morning. I spent many happy hours in the Museum at Bayeux marvelling over the tapestry that inspired my SOTD. My DH and I went on a wonderful historical trip to all the beaches and battle sites with the New Orleans World War II Museum just before the pandemic. That part was a bucket list item for him, but the tapestry was a highlight for me. And to be honest, I may have stopped briefly at the Saint James atelier on Rue Saint-Martin so here it is with stripes!
A la Gloire de Guillaume
View attachment 5998111
And now to scroll back and see what y'all have been up to!
A yellow marinière! The dream 😍 and beautiful with the stunning blue border of your scarf!
And thank you for the sweet words too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maedi
Alright, doing some catch-up after having some technical issues on the site on Tuesday…

I am OBSESSED with your matching pin!!! That is the greatest, nicely done!

The Lumières is just magical. I love the delicate array of pinks and oranges.

THIS. This is the Versailles scarf for me I think. Thank you for being an enabler, I love it on you!

Wonderful French colors!

Aaaah you beat me to P City which will be my scarf for today haha. I love this paired with the scarf ring, those were like, meant to be together.

Beautiful color pairings here. How exciting that you are going to the South of France soon! We were planning a trip in Sept but due to our high travel costs this year, we decided to push it til next spring.

This cw of Fleurs et Tissus is absolutely radiant!!! I’ve never seen this one before and I think it is my new favorite!

SO perfectly French! Like others I am a fan of this cute knot - will have to try it.

Thank you! Actually this is one of the 90s, it’s this one. I think the bias tie and then pairing it with this top really ‘muted’ it and made it look grayer.

These are some of the best scarf-on-site photos ever! It looks like you had a blast. I absolutely love that long dress you are wearing in the photo where you are walking.

So darling on you! I love it with the textured sweater.

Yay so glad to see you! I love this look. It’s all I can do to not buy like 4 colorways of this 90, I love so many of them.

Perfect look! This scarf is heaven. I’ve got it on my ‘to hunt’ list but I feel like I don’t see it on the after-market much.

Thank you, so sweet of you!

Reactions: Jereni