Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

TY for the silk & denim love @Cookiefiend @Karenska @bunnycat @Jereni @Croisette7

Love that Space Derby @lanit

Lovely leopards @scarvesandhandbags - I’d wear the softer side with a bolder color top to make it pop (black, white, hot pink, cobalt blue…)

Singing ‘have you never been yellow’ to the tune of Olivia Newton-John - these are all fantastic @Cookiefiend

These ARE fabulous blues @Israeli_Flava

@Teaforparrots I’m a fan of pairing brights with brights - any of these combos would be winners and I might even try to braid all three

Lovely haircut @bunnycat and beautiful larger format brights! They will happily any cold and dreary day!

Great red @mktlim

Oh wow @Croisette7 the knots make this look like two different scarves! Love the leopard print in it

@scarvesandhandbags oooooh the more mod shots I see of this colorway the weaker my resolve to not add
Thank you Snausages!

A bright top with a bright scarf! SOTD
Woof Woof (La Source de Pegase)
View attachment 5974307
Love that bubblegum pink with blue and yellow! So very spring!
Hi, all! I am super behind, but here is my new Animaux bandanaView attachment 5974332
Fab AnnaE! I've been pondering this one myself (in a low key I-shouldn't-really-be-looking sort of way :P )

After years of searching, I finally found it (please don’t ask me how much it cost :shocked:). This gorgeous Alice Shirley piece arrived this morning, was worried the colors would be too light but it’s perfectly bright and contrasting!! Almost too perfect to wear... absolutely divine :loveeyes: My instant favourite!!
Congratulations, it’s so very pretty on you and with your cardigan. Don’t worry, I feel like we’ve all paid a bit too much once or twice for a grail! Enjoy it and you’ll have no regrets.

This morning started out gray - so what’s a scarfie to do but wear her own sun? A sunny yellow scarf that is!
Le Jaguar et Le Colibri
View attachment 5973758
But the sun is out now - woot! So here’s a few sunny yellows!
Eperon d’Or
View attachment 5973759
Plumes en Fete
View attachment 5973760
Della Cavalleria
View attachment 5973761
Lovely yellows! I love a good yellow scarf.
I have the blues and it feels FABULOUS!!! :biggrin:
Ohhh very nice. What is the blue in your SO?
Apparently my cashmere drawer and larger formats are populated by brights. Some recent ones.

Cosmographia
View attachment 5974050

Primaries on black in Cheval Vague
View attachment 5974049

Flowers of South Africa

View attachment 5974048

Tout en Carre has some lovely warm pastel brights blended with warm neutrals (and paired with my eye searingly ORANGE Hermes cashmere shirt...

View attachment 5974046

And my favorite "my crayon box threw up on my scarf" look yesterday from Sweet Dreams :love: (got a haircut)

View attachment 5974047
Wow, some serious eye candy here!
After years of searching, I finally found it (please don’t ask me how much it cost :shocked:). This gorgeous Alice Shirley piece arrived this morning, was worried the colors would be too light but it’s perfectly bright and contrasting!! Almost too perfect to wear... absolutely divine :loveeyes: My instant favourite!!
Congratulations on your new acquisition!
View attachment 5974307
So cute! Such wonderful bright colors.
A very bright Costume de Fete! I'm still searching for the perfect yellow top to pair with this for summer. I think a yellow would absolutely make it pop and go with my sunny birthday bag too.

View attachment 5974345
I like wearing mine with white as well.

I've never seen the blue Brandebourgs, how beautiful is this, IF!
WOW! That's quite a feat. A cw YOU never saw??? :nuts:
BB has to be one of my all-time favs so I got it in 2 cw's, this one and the neutral cream one.... it ties like a DREAM.
What's funny is, I'm not a blue lover but fell in love with this blue combined with the pops of pinks... who knew years and years later, I'd have the perfect bag to match. Gosh I love Hermes :girlsigh:

Thank you kindly Cookie!

Thank you Croisette!

A beautiful combination! The brights vibrate on the neutral animal print backdrop!

Congrats on that fabulous find!!!
Thank you, bunnycat!
TY for the silk & denim love @Cookiefiend @Karenska @bunnycat @Jereni @Croisette7

Love that Space Derby @lanit

Lovely leopards @scarvesandhandbags - I’d wear the softer side with a bolder color top to make it pop (black, white, hot pink, cobalt blue…)

Singing ‘have you never been yellow’ to the tune of Olivia Newton-John - these are all fantastic @Cookiefiend

These ARE fabulous blues @Israeli_Flava

@Teaforparrots I’m a fan of pairing brights with brights - any of these combos would be winners and I might even try to braid all three

Lovely haircut @bunnycat and beautiful larger format brights! They will happily any cold and dreary day!

Great red @mktlim

Oh wow @Croisette7 the knots make this look like two different scarves! Love the leopard print in it

@scarvesandhandbags oooooh the more mod shots I see of this colorway the weaker my resolve to not add
Thank you so much, snausages!
View attachment 5974307
So pretty artfully tied!
Hi, all! I am super behind, but here is my new Animaux bandanaView attachment 5974332
Congrats Anna! It's flattering on you!

WOW! That's quite a feat. A cw YOU never saw??? :nuts:
BB has to be one of my all-time favs so I got it in 2 cw's, this one and the neutral cream one.... it ties like a DREAM.
What's funny is, I'm not a blue lover but fell in love with this blue combined with the pops of pinks... who knew years and years later, I'd have the perfect bag to match. Gosh I love Hermes :girlsigh:
This was not available in my boutique, only the navy with the black center. I've bought the orange and the cream one and love both. Yours is perfect with your beautiful bag.

Happy Thursday Scarflandia!

I had a different plan for today, but something serendipitous happened so I’m going rogue… but still bright!

Today the Sweet Pea and I went to the Museum of Miniature Houses - it’s really an interesting place and it’s fun for kids because they can do a ‘treasure hunt’. They search for items in some of the larger houses, and in some of the houses (the Sherlock Holmes one for example) you can look for the clues that are in each of the SH books.
IMG_5062.jpegIMG_5061.jpeg
Bonus of the Sweet Pea searching for clues
IMG_5066.jpeg

But back to scarves - the museum has more than just miniature house, they also have examples of miniature things. So the houses are chock a block with tiny items… including the things for sale in this tiny trading post…
IMG_5056.jpeg
Do you see what I see?
Teeny tiny Kachinas!
Guess what I’m wearing for an accidental SonS?!?
Kachinas!
IMG_5068.jpeg
I also found a whole cabinet full of Kachinas - so tickled!
Have a great and bright (pink) day!

Happy Thursday Scarflandia!

I had a different plan for today, but something serendipitous happened so I’m going rogue… but still bright!

Today the Sweet Pea and I went to the Museum of Miniature Houses - it’s really an interesting place and it’s fun for kids because they can do a ‘treasure hunt’. They search for items in some of the larger houses, and in some of the houses (the Sherlock Holmes one for example) you can look for the clues that are in each of the SH books.
View attachment 5974419View attachment 5974423
Bonus of the Sweet Pea searching for clues
View attachment 5974421

But back to scarves - the museum has more than just miniature house, they also have examples of miniature things. So the houses are chock a block with tiny items… including the things for sale in this tiny trading post…
View attachment 5974436
Do you see what I see?
Teeny tiny Kachinas!
Guess what I’m wearing for an accidental SonS?!?
Kachinas!
View attachment 5974422
I also found a whole cabinet full of Kachinas - so tickled!
Have a great and bright (pink) day!
Nice time spent together with your granddaughter ... perfect pink Kachinas!