Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

A turquoise I was overjoyed to find at the end of the year after 18 months of looking! Thanks to @Cookiefiend for the inspiration and to @redbirdhand and @Karenska for listening to me drone on about my search!View attachment 5972724

Congrats! Always nice to find something after a long hunt…

Enjoying a walk with a podcast, sunny weather and beautiful flowers - and my new Dance des Amazones 😎💃🏻

View attachment 5972975
View attachment 5972976
View attachment 5972977
Wish you all a sunny Day!

What a beautiful addition! So jealous. I hope to add this design to my collex someday.

Cosmographia and JBatjlik with bright colors for today.

View attachment 5973189

Love how you’ve tied it! It makes this seem like a totally different colorway somehow.

Oh Hiiiii!

Love this look! And the purple shawl. Purple scarves are beginning to be a favorite…

My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
View attachment 5973398
View attachment 5973397

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
View attachment 5973391

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
View attachment 5973392

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
View attachment 5973400

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
View attachment 5973399

Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 5973393

Aube Libre Comme l’Ange
View attachment 5973394

And, two of my most saturated blue scarves:
Tous les Bateaux du Monde
View attachment 5973396

Coupe de Gala wash
View attachment 5973395

You are such a queen of brights! Love that Kimonos esp!

Some brights to add to this week’s sunny theme (aka the “So Bright Ya Gotta Wear Shades Club”?). All archive shots because it’s 6:15 am and I am definitely not wearing a scarf right now :lol:.
First, some greens to please our host. Pegase Pop.
View attachment 5973536
Les Normands
View attachment 5973534
The heavenly green Chorus Stellarum worn with a very dark sweater (does it count?).
View attachment 5973531
And my favorite green scarf of all, Acte III, which has many other gracious colors in it, but luscious greens dominate it, and perfectly for the scarf’s verdant theme.
View attachment 5973541
Yellows and oranges. Mythiques Phoenix twilly
View attachment 5973532
Baobab Cat gav
View attachment 5973533

Danse des Amazones
View attachment 5973535
Kachinas GT
View attachment 5973537
The adorable Amis Pour La Vie
View attachment 5973539
And a festive red Belle du Mexique!

View attachment 5973540
View attachment 5973530

Adore that Pegasus Pop gav! It is just the cutest.

I don’t know why I don’t wear my 1980s denim more often, but when I do it’s usually with brights

SOTD Animapolis
View attachment 5973615

And from the archives DUJA
View attachment 5973616

These do look stunning with denim! Must try this.

One of my brighter scarves (or at least on one side). My newly acquired Les Douze Leopards in the 01 colorway. I don’t wear cool-toned clothing, and usually stay away from lighter blues (not navy). I love the scarf itself, leopards are incredible animals, but am unsure if the cooler colors on the paler side suit me!!! View attachment 5973700View attachment 5973702

Really beautiful! This was my favorite cw of this 90.

This morning started out gray - so what’s a scarfie to do but wear her own sun? A sunny yellow scarf that is!
Le Jaguar et Le Colibri
View attachment 5973758
But the sun is out now - woot! So here’s a few sunny yellows!
Eperon d’Or
View attachment 5973759
Plumes en Fete
View attachment 5973760
Della Cavalleria
View attachment 5973761

These yellows are marvelous!

So beautiful, but I especially love the photo with the Chihuly! What a great picture! ❤️

Thank you sweet twin! :hugs:

Beautiful!

Oh my gosh… :faint:
(Must find…. I needs it!)

Thank you sweetie!

zomg… so many beautiful scarves Karenska! ❤️

Fabulous red!
Thank you, dear!
This morning started out gray - so what’s a scarfie to do but wear her own sun? A sunny yellow scarf that is!
Le Jaguar et Le Colibri
View attachment 5973758
Eperon d’Or
View attachment 5973759
Plumes en Fete
View attachment 5973760
Della Cavalleria
View attachment 5973761
Love your new Jaguar, Cookie!
Delicious greens. I am a sucker for these bright chartreuse Hermès greens. Your whole outfit is fabulous.
Thank you, Maedi!

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Apparently my cashmere drawer and larger formats are populated by brights. Some recent ones.

Cosmographia
View attachment 5974050

Primaries on black in Cheval Vague
View attachment 5974049

Flowers of South Africa

View attachment 5974048

Tout en Carre has some lovely warm pastel brights blended with warm neutrals (and paired with my eye searingly ORANGE Hermes cashmere shirt...

View attachment 5974046

And my favorite "my crayon box threw up on my scarf" look yesterday from Sweet Dreams :love: (got a haircut)

View attachment 5974047
All fantastic, bunnycat!

Congrats! Always nice to find something after a long hunt…

What a beautiful addition! So jealous. I hope to add this design to my collex someday.

Love how you’ve tied it! It makes this seem like a totally different colorway somehow.

Love this look! And the purple shawl. Purple scarves are beginning to be a favorite…

You are such a queen of brights! Love that Kimonos esp!

Adore that Pegasus Pop gav! It is just the cutest.

These do look stunning with denim! Must try this.

Really beautiful! This was my favorite cw of this 90.

These yellows are marvelous!
Thank you Jereni! ❤️
Ohmigoodness Croisette- this is stunning!
(And many thanks for you kind words!)

After years of searching, I finally found it (please don’t ask me how much it cost :shocked:). This gorgeous Alice Shirley piece arrived this morning, was worried the colors would be too light but it’s perfectly bright and contrasting!! Almost too perfect to wear... absolutely divine :loveeyes: My instant favourite!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 68
  • FullSizeRender 8.jpg
    FullSizeRender 8.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 68
  • FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 67
After years of searching, I finally found it (please don’t ask me how much it cost :shocked:). This gorgeous Alice Shirley piece arrived this morning, was worried the colors would be too light but it’s perfectly bright and contrasting!! Almost too perfect to wear... absolutely divine :loveeyes: My instant favourite!!
Just delightful! Beautiful colors!

Wow bunny! Amazing brights! I’m loving your SD - it’s so fun!
Thank you kindly Cookie!

All fantastic, bunnycat!
Thank you Croisette!

A beautiful combination! The brights vibrate on the neutral animal print backdrop!

Congrats on that fabulous find!!!

TY for the silk & denim love @Cookiefiend @Karenska @bunnycat @Jereni @Croisette7

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments for floral week!

I’m still away helping with grand baby so only have one scarf with me. Here are a few from my IG for this weeks color celebration theme.

In the earlier years of my slippery slope of scarf love, I leaped for many bright silks. Recently I have gradually moved towards neutral understated colors. The brightness of Space Derby still captivates me with its nearly florescent palette and hem. Seems like the the theme warrants it too. View attachment 5973627
View attachment 5973628

And an older silk that I love is Reconciat’s Le Pegasus scarf ( and I also love the white neutral one too).
View attachment 5973629
Love that Space Derby @lanit

One of my brighter scarves (or at least on one side). My newly acquired Les Douze Leopards in the 01 colorway. I don’t wear cool-toned clothing, and usually stay away from lighter blues (not navy). I love the scarf itself, leopards are incredible animals, but am unsure if the cooler colors on the paler side suit me!!! View attachment 5973700View attachment 5973702
Lovely leopards @scarvesandhandbags - I’d wear the softer side with a bolder color top to make it pop (black, white, hot pink, cobalt blue…)
Le Jaguar et Le Colibri
View attachment 5973758
Eperon d’Or
View attachment 5973759
Plumes en Fete
View attachment 5973760
Della Cavalleria
View attachment 5973761
Singing ‘have you never been yellow’ to the tune of Olivia Newton-John - these are all fantastic @Cookiefiend
I have the blues and it feels FABULOUS!!! :biggrin:
These ARE fabulous blues @Israeli_Flava
@Teaforparrots I’m a fan of pairing brights with brights - any of these combos would be winners and I might even try to braid all three

Apparently my cashmere drawer and larger formats are populated by brights. Some recent ones.

Cosmographia
View attachment 5974050

Primaries on black in Cheval Vague
View attachment 5974049

Flowers of South Africa

View attachment 5974048

Tout en Carre has some lovely warm pastel brights blended with warm neutrals (and paired with my eye searingly ORANGE Hermes cashmere shirt...

View attachment 5974046

And my favorite "my crayon box threw up on my scarf" look yesterday from Sweet Dreams :love: (got a haircut)

View attachment 5974047
Lovely haircut @bunnycat and beautiful larger format brights! They will happily any cold and dreary day!
Wore Le Songe de la Licorne today.

View attachment 5974074

Great red @mktlim

Oh wow @Croisette7 the knots make this look like two different scarves! Love the leopard print in it
@scarvesandhandbags oooooh the more mod shots I see of this colorway the weaker my resolve to not add