Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Amazing as always… and love the pin!

Love this CW! Well, love this entire look!

Cousins on both! Such amazing designs

Oh, I was thinking of posting both of mine (in different CWs) That Promenades (together with Leonhardi) are my fav 70s of all time

Such a glorious pop of color and perfect for Spring! Fantastic shade of green

So jaunty and chic!

Love everything about how you’ve styled it!

Oooh I’ve always been curious about how the Karnak jersey looked tied! Love it

Glorious scarf on site!

Love to see the map getting filled up! I adore Jeu des Omnibus Remix… probably because I am such a huge fan of stripes… I feel the smaller format edition had better CWs

I am dying for a Monte Carlo, but it’s gotta be the right CW… Yours is exquisite!
Thank you so kindly. I totally share your Leonhardi love.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Le Tour de Monde en 63 Cases is configured as an actual game board that takes us on a journey around the world through 63 squares depicting various international destinations on to the final goal which is Herme’s FSH headquarters
View attachment 5998244
View attachment 5998245
View attachment 5998243

Les Artisans d’Hermès envisions the world of Hermès as a Japanese universe with its artisans and laborers working on all phases of fabrication and construction, from the Lyon factory to the Paris FSH store… I don’t remember whether we’ve added Lyon to @Agrume’s map, but here we are
View attachment 5998251
View attachment 5998250

Another to add to the map is Biarritz
View attachment 5998247
View attachment 5998246

And another map of Paris with De Passage a Paris
View attachment 5998249
View attachment 5998248

The L’Epopée d’Hermès muffler presents a snakes and ladders game board illustrating the history and legacy of Hermès.
View attachment 5998242
View attachment 5998255
View attachment 5998240
These are all beautiful. The colors on Tour are so uplifting.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Le Tour de Monde en 63 Cases is configured as an actual game board that takes us on a journey around the world through 63 squares depicting various international destinations on to the final goal which is Herme’s FSH headquarters
View attachment 5998244
View attachment 5998245
View attachment 5998243

Les Artisans d’Hermès envisions the world of Hermès as a Japanese universe with its artisans and laborers working on all phases of fabrication and construction, from the Lyon factory to the Paris FSH store… I don’t remember whether we’ve added Lyon to @Agrume’s map, but here we are
View attachment 5998251
View attachment 5998250

View attachment 5998247
View attachment 5998246

View attachment 5998249
View attachment 5998248

The L’Epopée d’Hermès muffler presents a snakes and ladders game board illustrating the history and legacy of Hermès.
View attachment 5998242
View attachment 5998255
View attachment 5998240
Beautiful collection, as always!
I feel like an armchair traveller this week with everyone's French inspired scarves!

Archive London/Paris

View attachment 5998271

Archive Tuilleries

View attachment 5998273

Wearing Grand Apparat today

View attachment 5998272
Such beautiful scarves on you!
I haven’t had the chance to catch up here. This week has been a blur so far.
Here are few France related scarves. I just put them on to take the pics and stay on theme this week.
Les Tuileries, two cashmere and one silk of Grand Theatre Nouveau, ( i can’t find the box with the 4th one in silk /bright colours), and Les Amoureux de Paris… now I saw the lovely post above w Les Artisans d’Hermes so I’ll take pics with those two I have, an add them here. The orange one I never even wore! You can see the tag. Wow, the yellow artisans hasn’t been worn since I bought it and it goes so nicely w jeans and a shirt, yay. This is a good way to find treasures in our own closets all over again. Thanks! What a blast TPF is 🥰❤️
Im so in love with these scarves and it feels so good to have this community of enablers!
I got scarf from TRR this week and my husband said he laughed when he picked up the package at the post office. ‘A scarf again!’ He even told the postmaster how his wife has a mad scarf passion! 😂😂😂😂
I’m sure you understand. 😇
These are some wonderful scarves you have!
As many of you will know, Lascaux is a network of caves in southwestern France, in the Dordogne, and this scarf called "Premieres Mains" by Zoe Pauwels from 2002, is based on the renowned cave drawings there and perhaps drawings from some other caves as well. This scarf followed the one called "Grotte de Lascaux" by Hugo Grykar in 1954 and I wonder if any TPFers have that version! Twins with @LKBNOLA and @Karenska who were my enablers on this, and sisters with several others. I just love this design! :heart:View attachment 5998519
Ah — we are twins!

View attachment 5998244
View attachment 5998245
View attachment 5998243

View attachment 5998251
View attachment 5998250

View attachment 5998247
View attachment 5998246

View attachment 5998249
View attachment 5998248

View attachment 5998242
View attachment 5998255
View attachment 5998240

Such beautiful pieces! I love your Tour du Monde so very much.

Here are few France related scarves. I just put them on to take the pics and stay on theme this week.
Les Tuileries, two cashmere and one silk of Grand Theatre Nouveau, ( i can’t find the box with the 4th one in silk /bright colours), and Les Amoureux de Paris… now I saw the lovely post above w Les Artisans d’Hermes so I’ll take pics with those two I have, an add them here. The orange one I never even wore! You can see the tag. Wow, the yellow artisans hasn’t been worn since I bought it and it goes so nicely w jeans and a shirt, yay. This is a good way to find treasures in our own closets all over again. Thanks! What a blast TPF is 🥰❤️
Im so in love with these scarves and it feels so good to have this community of enablers!
I got scarf from TRR this week and my husband said he laughed when he picked up the package at the post office. ‘A scarf again!’ He even told the postmaster how his wife has a mad scarf passion! 😂😂😂😂

What an amazing GTN collection you have!!! I’m quite envious. And yes haha can relate to the post office story.

@Helena7 We are twins on one of the GTN and also on the Les Artisans in the orange and aqua! What a nice display of scarves, and yes, we all understand our spouse's reactions to our little obsession. Mine has stopped asking if I'm wearing a new scarf and just comments positively on my tie or styling. 😀 She also likes that she never has to figure out what gift to choose for special occasions - she can just ask me which scarf I might like, and mission accomplished! :happydance:
Maybe we should have a spouse forum? Just make sure they have access to our wish list? 😁

I feel like an armchair traveller this week with everyone's French inspired scarves!

Archive London/Paris

View attachment 5998271

Archive Tuilleries

View attachment 5998273

Wearing Grand Apparat today

View attachment 5998272
Yes, my feeling, too! Beautiful Tuileries and Paris(London, mktlim!

What a collection of French-themed scarves, Helena! And yes, totally understand…

These are really pretty colors @Sickgrl13 -- I have only ever tried one jersey scarf and could not make it work...

Loooooove the colors in this one @Croisette7-- I think it is such a wonderful design.

Well @Agrume I think I have had some interim scarf mail that will at least postpone a major crime in my future :lol:. I love your gavroche-- even though I have a 90 I bought a gav of this design, too-- it is just irresistible! I love the Rilke that you posted-- do you happen to know the translator? I am struck by the end rhymes which show a pretty graceful attempt to stay faithful to the German...thank you for posting it!

Gorgeous colors @Redbirdhermes-- big congratulations on your find.

Thank you @Jereni-- that cw of A la Gloire de Guillaume is remarkably similar to the actual tapestry, in my opinion. Your new ELeK is just lovely -- you must be so pleased to have it!

It is so fun to see scarves with a French connection and a the fun of games, too @Living.la.vida.fifi! Your Biarritz is so lovely...and thank you for the comment on A la Gloire (we are twins I believe!).

I love these @mktlim-- especially love your tie for Grand Apparat.

Congratulations @EtsyBoss! I have this in gavroche size and I love it. I am glad you still have all your organs AND a lovely scarf!

We do understand absolutely as many of us must have had similar post office interactions! The yellow artisans is one you should wear frequently as it looks fabulous on you! Great selection of France-themed scarves in your post and your delight is quite contagious @Helena7!!!!
I am relieved, LKBNOLA, and looking forward to seeing your scarf mail. Thank you for your compliments. And the translator is Stephen Mitchell. Translation is really an art, so difficult to catch the exact meaning of so many words, even more so in poems.

As many of you will know, Lascaux is a network of caves in southwestern France, in the Dordogne, and this scarf called "Premieres Mains" by Zoe Pauwels from 2002, is based on the renowned cave drawings there and perhaps drawings from some other caves as well. This scarf followed the one called "Grotte de Lascaux" by Hugo Grykar in 1954 and I wonder if any TPFers have that version! Twins with @LKBNOLA and @Karenska who were my enablers on this, and sisters with several others. I just love this design! :heart:View attachment 5998519
Lascaux! Thanks for posting this import scarf. Love it, too, and I am sure some have the original version.

Point-Neuf! And my bed hair…View attachment 5998541l
And back to Paris with Pont Neuf!

Inspired by @Lellabelle’s knot, I’m wearing Légende Brodée. The scarf is inspired by the region of Brittany, its legends, its folklore and its traditional embroideries.
The scarf depicts young Merlin playing the flute among the leaves of watercress.

View attachment 5998040
Beautiful green on you @GloWW0rM and you executed the tie better than I did! It’s starting to warm up here too and an adjustable, compact tie is a good thing to have on hand. Brodée is a wonderful tribute to beautiful Bretagne!

• Thanks
Reactions: GloWW0rM
These are really pretty colors @Sickgrl13 -- I have only ever tried one jersey scarf and could not make it work...

Loooooove the colors in this one @Croisette7-- I think it is such a wonderful design.

Well @Agrume I think I have had some interim scarf mail that will at least postpone a major crime in my future :lol:. I love your gavroche-- even though I have a 90 I bought a gav of this design, too-- it is just irresistible! I love the Rilke that you posted-- do you happen to know the translator? I am struck by the end rhymes which show a pretty graceful attempt to stay faithful to the German...thank you for posting it!

Gorgeous colors @Redbirdhermes-- big congratulations on your find.

Thank you @Jereni-- that cw of A la Gloire de Guillaume is remarkably similar to the actual tapestry, in my opinion. Your new ELeK is just lovely -- you must be so pleased to have it!

It is so fun to see scarves with a French connection and a the fun of games, too @Living.la.vida.fifi! Your Biarritz is so lovely...and thank you for the comment on A la Gloire (we are twins I believe!).

I love these @mktlim-- especially love your tie for Grand Apparat.

Congratulations @EtsyBoss! I have this in gavroche size and I love it. I am glad you still have all your organs AND a lovely scarf!

We do understand absolutely as many of us must have had similar post office interactions! The yellow artisans is one you should wear frequently as it looks fabulous on you! Great selection of France-themed scarves in your post and your delight is quite contagious @Helena7!!!!
Thank you very much, LKB!
Magnifique! Such incredible colors.
Many thanks, Maedi!

Reactions: Maedi
Beautiful green Tuileries!

• Love
Reactions: Helena7
Gorgeous in blue!