Sarah Silverman slams Paris at MTV Movie Awards

I don't agree with what Paris had done, but she has feelings and I think it was very uncalled for. I am sure if Sarah were in her shoes, had someone taken cheap shots at her, she would not appreciate it. I don't find humour in laughing at anyone's misfortune.

I don't find driving drunk and violating probation to be "misfortune." All of it was in her control, and in my opinion she CHOSE to go to jail. Blatant violation of the law isn't misfortune.

I'm sorry, I didn't find that one funny at all. Just mean.
^^^^^^^^^^^ITA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^So, she has made many mistakes but that in no way makes it right to make fun of her. Just shows SS's true character. I don't care who you are, making fun of someone is never okay. What happened to treat others the way you want to be treated? If Paris makes fun of others, it still doesn't give people a justified right to turn back around and make fun of her. Whatever happen to rising above that kind of mentality? :wtf:

I don't find driving drunk and violating probation to be "misfortune." All of it was in her control, and in my opinion she CHOSE to go to jail. Blatant violation of the law isn't misfortune.
It is misfortune:
an event or conjunction of events that causes an unfortunate or distressing result
whether you agree or not.

Silverman is really good at playing off fears to make a joke. Paris is probably terrified about what will happen to her in jail - especially given her reputation, which I am sure the guards are aware of.