Sarah Silverman slams Paris at MTV Movie Awards

That was not only tasteless, but it was mean and RUDE. Those jokes were sex related and Paris is a young girl. Maybe if it was simply about her extravagant lifestyle, or her partying, but that was really uncalled for. Im not a Paris Hilton fan BUT I'll say one thing, she doesn't get caught looking cheap and drunk like Lindsay Lohan.
Well I think that Paris really deserved it to be seen the way she does (the sex tape for example, and there are many pics of her being drunk), so there's nothing new about it. Of course the joke was testeless, but it's MTV not Academy Awards so we shouldn't expect too much.

It's not about her "deserving" it or not. On MTV awards shows, they always are mocking/picking on someone. PH isn't special. Remember Chris Rock and his jokes about Dupri and Jackson. It's regular fair.

I find it highly amusing that some people have called it teasing. Do you guys ever watch comedic routines? Do you ever watch the Late Show? Comedians are always mocking celebrities. It's not "mean-spirited." I think it's ridiculous to think that Silverman has something personal against Paris. She's just doing her job.

I'm not a fan of Silverman, though; I don't find her all that funny. That joke wasn't really all that clever.

I haven't read through this entire thread, but... Sarah Silverman was tasteless and funny. That is what is great about her- she can throw it down with the best of them!! I'm supposed to feel sorry for Paris??????

I thought it was pretty funny and I did laugh out loud but it is rude to some extent. Paris should of just laughed it off though and not take it personally because they always make jokes about celebrities at awards shows.
Remember Lance Armstrong's joke about Jake Gyllenhaal at the Espy's?

I was a little surprised that the MTV crowd actually applauded when Silverman said she was going to prison..before the joke. I am certainly no fan or admirer of hers but I don't understand why people are so thrilled she is going to prison. She is just another overated rich celebutante but people really seem to have strong feeling s about her "getting what she deserves". Most are probably just envious of her unearned millions. Anyway..Sarah Silverman is gross, crude and very, very funny.

I was a little surprised that the MTV crowd actually applauded when Silverman said she was going to prison..before the joke. I am certainly no fan or admirer of hers but I don't understand why people are so thrilled she is going to prison. She is just another overated rich celebutante but people really seem to have strong feeling s about her "getting what she deserves". Most are probably just envious of her unearned millions. Anyway..Sarah Silverman is gross, crude and very, very funny.
I think it's because people are sick of her already ....and she thinks she's above the law! especially when she could have taken a life with her irrisponsible actions.

Quite mean, but honestly Paris made her bed and now she has to lie in it. I have no sympathy for her as she is self serving and a total jerk. She looked like she was going to cry though! Ah well, she wanted to be a public person such is life in the public eye when you are a total no talent slut!