San Francisco bag adoption - reveal

Wow jburgh, that's one nice looking purse, congrats!! And it's always good to have DH's positive vote too.:yes: How did you like the SF boutique?

PS: Love your twilly also!!

Sorry the other bag didn't live up to your expectations... but this is certainly a beautiful second choice! I love the effect with the different colours! I could swear I saw an ebano/nero wallet somewhere online at one point... wish I could remember where it was - off to snoop around a bit to see if I can find it again.

I knew I had seen a brown/black wallet somewhere - it was Saks! It says it is nero/moro, though - not nero/ebano... but it looks more ebano than moro to me...

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446175754&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492708852&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1209017882145&ev19=1:4

I didn't see your post on this. This morning I discovered the wallet at Saks and used the 25% off code. Thanks for "looking out" for me. ;) Yahooo!

Great minds think alike! Glad you got it - I really do think it goes with your bag... it even has the wrinkled strips!

Can I ask a stupid (and hopefully not dangerous for me wallet!) question... how exactly does one get the Saks FF code? Does one have to have bought something from there to get it?

Great minds think alike! Glad you got it - I really do think it goes with your bag... it even has the wrinkled strips!

Can I ask a stupid (and hopefully not dangerous for me wallet!) question... how exactly does one get the Saks FF code? Does one have to have bought something from there to get it?

I think you have to have a Saks credit card. The FF code I received by email said it could only be used once, or I'd put it out there for the world, lol! We do not have a Saks store in Seattle.

I have always admired BV, but am not an owner...but I peek in from time to time as i just adore the craftsmanship of BV, maybe even more so than Hermes...their weaving is truly an artform. this bag really personafies what I think is incredible work by true artisans...just stunning! enjoy in good health! p.s. I do own several pais of BV woven leather ballet flats - now those are my favorite shoes!!!

Beautiful, the bag must look 10x nicer IRL too I'm sure. The Twilly looks so cute knotted up like that, great combo. It's so nice to finally get your hands on a bag you've lusted over for a long time :smile: