San Francisco bag adoption - reveal

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
After dumping off the luggage at the hotel, we headed straight for BV on Geary. I wanted to see the LE Platino Ossidato Cabat...so badly. To my dismay, it was a lot more gold than I expected. Not that I don't like gold, but Ottone is more my style. It is a pretty bag, and I did like the ebano base layer. Then the DH dropped the bomb...he absolutely hated the bag. But BV did have a bag I once saw at Shirise and luuuuurrrrrved. It was one of my first posts and I asked for your help in identifying the style name. The Scheherazade shoulder bag style. BV SF had the bag, and the DH liked it. The colors are ebano and nero. There was a green and olive version, but I liked this much better.

It arrived yesterday. I loaded her up and look some pics. That is my Twilly tied to the strap hardware. This bag has a great shoulder drop and plenty of clearance underneath. Plus I like the wrinkled texture to some of the nappa strips:

Attachments

• bvschehen.jpg
    bvschehen.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 9,331
  • bvschehen2.jpg
    bvschehen2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 8,698
  • bvschehen1.jpg
    bvschehen1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 8,661
  • bvebneintre.jpg
    bvebneintre.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 8,666
Oooh! I've never seen anything like that! I like the mix of colours in the Intrecciato! Nero and Ebano. Do they have any other styles in this combi? I do like the style of yours though. Nice drop! :heart:

jburgh, what a beauty. I remember seeing that on the Shirise site. There's no better color combo than black and brown...IMHO. It looks like a practical, comfortable, easy to use style. I'm sure it'll be the bag you go to often. Enjoy! I was wondering if you would run into Boxermom while you were in SF. Now wouldn't that have made a great small world story!

Thanks for the kind words.

I did not see any other bag in this, for lack of a better word "checkered," combo. I asked about accessories, like a cosmetic case or wallet. It has a very strong magnetic closure. The leather is very smooshy and has a great drape. The inside lining is a french blue suede...nice and bright. This bag was from Resort 07/08, I believe.

BTW, there is one on eBay right now.....:okay: I do not know if it is authentic, but the price is much better than what the DH paid.

Many congrats Jburgh! I love the bag, I'm a big fan of bags with a long shoulder drop and the colour combo is just perfect. Can you give us a shot of the inside please???