Samorga Organizer

Funny timing! I just ordered the Neverfull MM DE with RB and a purse organizer! Haha

The organizer I went with has a zipper because I'm a little paranoid.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I0J1RRC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Seems to be a similar brand as Samorga - they both started on Etsy. I ordered "Flamingo" color per OriginalClub's recommendation.

To answer your question - yes the size you have will fit but it may be a little smaller. That might work out for cinching the bag, though!

This is exactly what I was looking for,I also little paranoid about people pulling something from my Neverfull or any open tote bag[emoji51] thanks for
Sharing,do you like it? Is it easy to use?

This is exactly what I was looking for,I also little paranoid about people pulling something from my Neverfull or any open tote bag[emoji51] thanks for
Sharing,do you like it? Is it easy to use?
Hi, unfortunately I did not like it and I returned it (they gave me a partial refund because I they couldn't provide a return shipping label). I really can't recommend it quality wise or functionality. I'm using a Samorga now - which is fantastic and I absolutely recommend. You might consider contacting Samorga to see if they can make a zipper option for you.

here's the link to see my pics of the OriginalClub zippered organizer: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/show-your-samorga-organizers.936054/page-14#post-30541533

Wow - i just ordered 2 weeks ago and received my items today. I am most pleased because I expected that it would take a month. I would recommend that if you are buying this as a holiday gift, start now...

Reactions: cagl00
I just received my samorga organizer speedy 30 that I was planning to use for my Neverfull MM and my speedy 30. I don't like the cup holders on the side. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to remove them? If so, how did it turn it out?

I just received my samorga organizer speedy 30 that I was planning to use for my Neverfull MM and my speedy 30. I don't like the cup holders on the side. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to remove them? If so, how did it turn it out?

When did you place the order? I'm waiting on mine [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

When did you place the order? I'm waiting on mine [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I placed my order on 09/08 and got notification of shipment on 09/21... it does take forever but well worth it. The quality is good and so light. I just removed the two holders on the sides with a seam breaker. I am happy now. Lol.. I just needed the slip pockets on the sides and protect the linings. I got the Dune color and it's lighter than the beige interior of the monogram Neverfull. I'll most likely use it more for my Speedy in DE even with the red lining.

Reactions: cagl00
Finally received my organizer on October 3rd, and placed my order on September 12th, exactly 3 weeks later. The website never updated with the tracking info and as of today still says processing.

Either way, it's a great product and I highly recommend it. I ordered an organizer GM in dune for my beige NF. I got a single layer but next time might try the double. Thank you all for your help along the way!

IMG_1475887888.503436.jpg

Reactions: Maxie25 and cagl00
Finally received my organizer on October 3rd, and placed my order on September 12th, exactly 3 weeks later. The website never updated with the tracking info and as of today still says processing.

Either way, it's a great product and I highly recommend it. I ordered an organizer GM in dune for my beige NF. I got a single layer but next time might try the double. Thank you all for your help along the way!

View attachment 3487307

How do they send ( like carrier)?

does anyone use their lv samorga for the longchamp or vice versa?

Sorry this is a late response, been away dealing with some family health issues- I used to switch them back and forth from my LV to my LC Neo's. It fit perfect but I hated having to switch it out and then stuff my bags (the Samorga when left inside helps the bags keep its shape during storage) that I ended up buying Samorgas for my LC (I didn't buy the one specifically made for LC) and customizing it to fit my needs. Hope this helps!