Samorga Organizer

Ordered my first samorga on 9/12 for my new NF GM. Still waiting to receive it [emoji30] it has been shipped, but tracking still shows it's in Korea! Waiting is so hard, I was hoping to have it within 2 weeks, so hopefully it'll shows up this week! I know the average wait time is 2-3weeks, right?

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Ordered my first samorga on 9/12 for my new NF GM. Still waiting to receive it [emoji30] it has been shipped, but tracking still shows it's in Korea! Waiting is so hard, I was hoping to have it within 2 weeks, so hopefully it'll shows up this week! I know the average wait time is 2-3weeks, right?
Yep. Mine took exactly 4 weeks from the time I ordered it. It's totally worth the wait though!!

Reactions: Colorfulevidenc
Hello! I have the neverful in azur with the rose ballerine inside! I am trying to decide on what samorga organizer to get. I am leaning towards the light grey color ( it is more heathered looking). The reason I have not bit the bullet is because I'm nervous that the grey color might rub off onto my pink inside....Does anyone know if the grey would do this to my pink interior?

Hye,

May I know which Samorga you chose to order...? Is it the 1 felt or the 2 felts ....and why?

Thank you. appreciate to hear everyone's opinions. I am planing to purchase 2..1 for my speedy 25. And another for my NF world tour,

Hye,

May I know which Samorga you chose to order...? Is it the 1 felt or the 2 felts ....and why?

Thank you. appreciate to hear everyone's opinions. I am planing to purchase 2..1 for my speedy 25. And another for my NF world tour,

I bought double felt as I read it would give more structure to speedy & can give support as a base shaper too. Didn't regret going for double felt since I don't like slouchy speedy. If you prefer more slouch, go for single felt.

Does anyone have a pic of a samorga liner in beige and dune please - I am not sure what colour to go for thanks
Here's some pics of my Samorga in Dune. I bought it to go inside my Mon Monogram Speedy 35. I think I'm going to order this same color to go in my new Neverfull GM with beige interior.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,181
  • IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,228
  • IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,287