SAKS- For those near Maryland

I'm going into the resellers business then. We have Sak's, Nordstrom, Barney's everything here. Last week got a pair of Balenciega boots retailing 1250 for $138 and still selling online for that price, 2 Kooba purses for less than $300, 1 BE&D Python clutch for less than 100 and many more items. Ok, peace out, heading to the stores again see what bargains I can grab. I did try Ebay but since I'm so new with no feedback could not sell the Ferragamo pumps I had on there for $40 bucks. I can't believe it. I'll try again.

I'm going to put my brand new Chanel sunglasses on Craigslist to try things out. Wish me luck then I'll try putting the Cartier sunglasses and see where it leads. Yes, all my items have the authenticity cards with receipts and can be verified by the sales associates since I'm in their stores all the time lol.

Make sure you call ahead. In my experience even the posted hours mean nothing. I've tried to go several times and shown up within the hours I was told the week before -- only to find them closed.

No message on the phone number, it just rings and rings. If you push the button to talk to an operator it routes you to security who tells you they close early today with an attitude that you're obviously real stupid if you didn't know that and expected them to be open during the hours they're supposed to be open.

I would call the day before, if not that day, to confirm their hours on your intended day before making the trip.

Make sure you call ahead. In my experience even the posted hours mean nothing. I've tried to go several times and shown up within the hours I was told the week before -- only to find them closed.

No message on the phone number, it just rings and rings. If you push the button to talk to an operator it routes you to security who tells you they close early today with an attitude that you're obviously real stupid if you didn't know that and expected them to be open during the hours they're supposed to be open.

I would call the day before, if not that day, to confirm their hours on your intended day before making the trip.
2nd that! My first time I showed up and they were closed... I was so bummed! I think it was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

Sooo...

I went there today. I spent $20 to refill the gas I used up and $6 in tolls.
I bought a beat up wallet for $25 ( I regret the purchase).
The resellers were there and got all the lovely looking dresses.
There was a Marc Jacobs bag, 3 Nancy Gonzalez bags (croc), Prada shoes, a Burberry watch and everything else was beat up to hell. Brian Atwood grey suede pumps looked divine but were too big and may have been used (same for used Miu Mius and a few other shoes).

I know that this is a hit or miss thing and it was a super miss for me.

The folks who go there all know each other. They knew I was a 'virgin' lol! One gentleman was very helpful and gave me tips. He (and others) go there "everyday" its open, so he said. Another guy warned me that "its very addicting". Well, maybe if I had found something.

Glad I did it so I don't keep wondering about it.

On to the next....

Aluxe said:
Sooo...

I went there today. I spent $20 to refill the gas I used up and $6 in tolls.
I bought a beat up wallet for $25 ( I regret the purchase).
The resellers were there and got all the lovely looking dresses.
There was a Marc Jacobs bag, 3 Nancy Gonzalez bags (croc), Prada shoes, a Burberry watch and everything else was beat up to hell. Brian Atwood grey suede pumps looked divine but were too big and may have been used (same for used Miu Mius and a few other shoes).

I know that this is a hit or miss thing and it was a super miss for me.

The folks who go there all know each other. They knew I was a 'virgin' lol! One gentleman was very helpful and gave me tips. He (and others) go there "everyday" its open, so he said. Another guy warned me that "its very addicting". Well, maybe if I had found something.

Glad I did it so I don't keep wondering about it.

On to the next....

What were the prices for the bags??