Sable in Action

I think it's kinda cute already! What do you think?

It is kinda cute. Not terribly warm. I guess in milder weather more as a fashion statement? Just have to figure out what to pair it with. Thanks for any advice. Sorry to have hogged the thread but I've had it a few years and the peeps at my fur storage place keep telling me I should wear it.

I love it with the jeans! It's a fabulous piece! I have a similar vintage sable jacket and usually wear it with jeans, a fitted turtleneck and boots.

And, yes, I'm careful to carry a clutch or satchel (no shoulder straps!). I take my furs off in the car to avoid seatbelt rubs. Besides - they're too warm after the heater's engaged!

Reactions: snibor
I love it with the jeans! It's a fabulous piece! I have a similar vintage sable jacket and usually wear it with jeans, a fitted turtleneck and boots.

And, yes, I'm careful to carry a clutch or satchel (no shoulder straps!). I take my furs off in the car to avoid seatbelt rubs. Besides - they're too warm after the heater's engaged!

Thank u so much! Turtleneck and boots I will definitely try. And I'm going to start taking the furs off in car. I never thought about it.

Reactions: Prada_Princess