Round 2 in NYC....June Gathering!

I may be out of the NY area during those June dates, but will keep myself posted. I would love to participate, and even get a hotel room for myself as opposed to returning to NJ in the evening.

What is this SALE in August?

pr1nc355

I'm revising this list so that it's similar to the one from Round 1, so that we all can see who can make what date...

Monday, June 25 (Lunch-12 pm?):
1. pr1nc355

Monday, June 25 (Dinner-6 pm?):
1. pr1nc355
2. Rose

Tuesday, June 26 (Lunch-12 pm?):
1. pr1nc355

Tuesday, June 26 (Dinner-6 pm?):
1. pr1nc355

Wednesday, June 27 (Lunch-12 pm?):
1. pr1nc355

Can't wait

pr1nc355

I'm revising this list so that it's similar to the one from Round 1, so that we all can see who can make what date...

1. pr1nc355

1. pr1nc355
2. Rose
3. Serazo

1. pr1nc355

1. pr1nc355
2.Serazo

1. pr1nc355

I'm staying at the Rockefeller Center Hotel, which seems like the best deal with everything they offer and the best location, IMO.

Although I can do any of the times listed, I'm thinking that Monday lunch isn't the best time for me, since my plane is scheduled to touch down in LGA at 10 am, and in case anything happens, I may not make it in time. And...this is the first time for me to go to NYC alone, so I should probably allow extra time with getting anywhere.

1. pr1nc355
2. Rose
3. Serazo

1. pr1nc355

1. pr1nc355
2.Serazo

1. pr1nc355

1. pr1nc355
2. Rose
3. Serazo
4.hlfinn

1. pr1nc355

1. pr1nc355
2.Serazo
3.hlfinn

1. pr1nc355

dinners only for me. i cannot believe i made rose's list first, LMAO.

Will be adding myself in soon!!
BTW for the Aug Sept meeting, if there is anyway that we can avoid the last week in Aug (i'll get specific dates) that would be great. We meet up with our adoption group to every year to celebrate our Gotcha Day ( the day we got our beautiful dolls from the orphange). I don't want to miss meeting our sweet Jag (or any of you other lovely ladies that I missed the first time)!

Will be adding myself in soon!!
BTW for the Aug Sept meeting, if there is anyway that we can avoid the last week in Aug (i'll get specific dates) that would be great. We meet up with our adoption group to every year to celebrate our Gotcha Day ( the day we got our beautiful dolls from the orphange). I don't want to miss meeting our sweet Jag (or any of you other lovely ladies that I missed the first time)!

You are too sweet! Of course we can schedule around that- that is such an amazing event! Just let us know what the dates are (when you know)! And I will start a August/September Thread in the next day or so. :heart:

Hey LaVan! Since you are only in town from 22nd to the 24th, when would be the best time for you to meet up that weekend? Then we can plan a lunch or dinner or other festivities during that weekend!