Round 2 in NYC....June Gathering!

1. Because the first gathering was such a success, the ladies are ready for Round 2! A few members have already begun planning for end of June! Who's in? Have fun ladies!

And for those that think that can't make it in June, keep your eyes out for a thread for a later gathering in August/September... that is the one that I will most likely be able to attend to!:graucho:
  2. I am in!!

I can still come to the other one too?.....
  3. You better! If I am coming to NYC, I just have to meet Princess B's mom! It wouldn't be the same without you!
  4. ^^ I can't wait to meet you!
  5. I'm in for both!!!:wlae:
  6. I am having a really hard time not starting a list, must desist, must desist....
  7. Well, I don't plan on moving any time soon.
  8. Resident host HG!
  9. So, which gay bar shall we hit this time????? I say it's Jag's turn to get blackmailed.
  10. What hotel should we stay in this time. I will not be missing half the trip! I have never been to a gay bar and I haven't been to a pajama party since college!
  11. You are on HG!!!:graucho: But you might have to wait until August to blackmail me!!! I promise it will be worth the wait!

Rose- I can't wait to meet you either!
  12. Oh, give me a date so that I can start talking to DH about leaving him, securing plane tickets etc.
  13. This is all the info I know about Sus for the June gathering:

14. Let's stay somewhere very close to H....
  15. June 25-28