Rosie O'Donnell

I read the ENTIRE article and all I can say is WOW, and that I believe every word. Rosie is like Mommie Dearest, collecting kids, but I wonder if she really loves them.

I feel sorry for the girl, and pray for direction for her. Hopefully, she will see the light, and leave that guy alone.

ETa:

2013 incident in which he was arrested with heroin and marijuana while in a car with a woman and her two children, aged one and three.
He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to two years' probation.

Back in day, for a grams of cocaine, people were spending almost their entire lives behind bars...he, as some do, got off easy. :rolleyes:

I confess I didn't read the whole thing but I wonder how much this child was paid to bad-mouth her adoptive mother. She wore shorts and a tee-shirt in the house? Really? What a sin. We don't know the whole truth on this matter but I would say if she's going to live with her birth mother who was on drugs when pregnant and caused the girl to be maybe brain damaged, then Rosie is probably doing the appropriate thing by cutting her off financially (at least at this time).

I believe the article too. But then I've always thought Rosie was a gross slob with a big mouth. That isn't news to me. She must appeal to some people but I've never liked her.

The girl with probably have more problems in her life, but I don't think leaving Rosie was a bad choice.

I'm showing my age here… but Chelsea dear… you could have had it so much worse.

Rosie wasn't a hugger? She sat in her own chair while they watched movies on the big screen TV.

Rosie won't wear makeup around the house and wears spandex pants and a tee shirt and never wears make-up unless someone comes to do it for her.

Rosie had the nerve to go outside and fight with her then wife, instead of doing it in front of the kids?

Punishment was being sent to her room with no electronics? That's it? She didn't have to clean the bathrooms or go without dinner… just no electronics.

Blake always wanted to go to movies with Rosie on Saturday mornings, but she didn't want to go? She loved horseback-riding and got to do that? She liked the family home in Florida. Her childhood was a happy one, she said.

Does anyone here have a teenage daughter and can comment on this. I only have boys.

Rosie wasn't a hugger? She sat in her own chair while they watched movies on the big screen TV.

Rosie won't wear makeup around the house and wears spandex pants and a tee shirt and never wears make-up unless someone comes to do it for her.

Rosie had the nerve to go outside and fight with her then wife, instead of doing it in front of the kids?

Punishment was being sent to her room with no electronics? That's it? She didn't have to clean the bathrooms or go without dinner… just no electronics.

Blake always wanted to go to movies with Rosie on Saturday mornings, but she didn't want to go? She loved horseback-riding and got to do that? She liked the family home in Florida. Her childhood was a happy one, she said.

Does anyone here have a teenage daughter and can comment on this. I only have boys.
LOL
I don't have a teenage daughter but I wouldn't want to be critiqued on my makeup and attire around the house

Girls and boys have been known to say such things in all seriousness and earnest, especially when it comes to defending/keeping relationships of which the discussed parents disapprove.

Yeah, none of that read as a sob story to me. Oh, you were adopted by a rich lady who let you do what you want and "only ate pizza & chinese food". Wow rough. I wonder how it would have been being raised by a drug addict. Sheesh. Entitled much?.

Wow, pretty harsh in here. I read it as a daughter who is confused and upset by her mother's different actions in public and in private, and also realizing as a young adult her mother really wanted nothing to do with her. That's hurtful if you ask me.

Wow, pretty harsh in here. I read it as a daughter who is confused and upset by her mother's different actions in public and in private, and also realizing as a young adult her mother really wanted nothing to do with her. That's hurtful if you ask me.

I read it the same as you. I don't think she sounded like she was complaining or bashing Rosie at all. She was just stating how life was at home and how they interacted with each other.

She certainly didn't portray her as a loving mother.

She sounds like a troubled and confused young kid who had problems with her mother and ran into the arms of some dude that is more than happy to exploit her. Interesting that she isn't saying anything bad about Kelli even though she refers to her as her other mother.

I'd be interested to hear from her brothers. Even if they side with Rosie, I'd still believe she was batty.

According to her, her birth mother was not on drugs per hospital records. So something isn't making sense there either.

Her birth mother can get a side eye too. Anything you play things out in the media, it isn't a good sign.

Here's an article from two weeks ago about Rosie's most recent ex attempting suicide. Within a day or two Rosie's PR machine was busy spinning the story that Rosie actually "saved" Michelle. Because of course in any story Rosie must be perceived as being "concerned". :rolleyes:

Rosie O’Donnell’s Estranged Wife Attempts Suicide! Michelle Rounds Hospitalized

Rosie O’Donnell‘s estranged wife Michelle Rounds was rushed to a New York area hospital late Tuesday night after attempting suicide inside a hotel room, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

A source told Radar that Rounds, who is involved in a nasty divorce and custody battle with the former TV talk show host, had checked into the DoubleTree hotel in Nanuet earlier in the day.

She was reportedly alone, without Dakota, 2, the adopted daughter at the center of her nasty custody fight with O’Donnell.

The hotel is near Rounds’ residence in Nyack, where O’Donnell also owns a home. As Radar reported, O’Donnell recently moved her new girlfriend, Tatum O’Neal, into her home.

According to the source, an unidentified person who was concerned about Rounds contacted police.

Officers from the Clarkstown Police Department from nearby New City immediately responded to the call, and according to a second insider, were forced to break down the door to Rounds’ room.

“She had apparently taken some pills and drank wine,” the insider reveals. “It looked to be a suicide attempt ”

Radar can confirm that Rounds was taken to Nyack Hospital, where she remains under doctors’ care today. Her medical status is currently unknown.

O’Donnell, 53, and Rounds, 43, split in February after two years of marriage. The divorce has been acrimonious, with nasty back-and-forth over the custody of Dakota.

The chaos may have led to the “cry for help,” the insider claims.

“Michelle was very depressed lately over the divorce and custody battle with Rosie,” the insider reveals. “In fact, in the past few days her and Rosie spoke and they had a bitter argument.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rosie-odonnell-ex-wife-michelle-rounds-suicide-attempt/

I confess I didn't read the whole thing but I wonder how much this child was paid to bad-mouth her adoptive mother. She wore shorts and a tee-shirt in the house? Really? What a sin. We don't know the whole truth on this matter but I would say if she's going to live with her birth mother who was on drugs when pregnant and caused the girl to be maybe brain damaged, then Rosie is probably doing the appropriate thing by cutting her off financially (at least at this time).

In the article, she says she pulled her birth record, and she said that it says nothing about drug addiction in her birth file.

I believe the article too. But then I've always thought Rosie was a gross slob with a big mouth. That isn't news to me. She must appeal to some people but I've never liked her.

The girl with probably have more problems in her life, but I don't think leaving Rosie was a bad choice.
I agree.
Hmm I don't think Rosie or the bf are good for her right now.
I agree.
all of this!
I read it the same as you. I don't think she sounded like she was complaining or bashing Rosie at all. She was just stating how life was at home and how they interacted with each other.
I agree.