Rosie O'Donnell

Idk they both have issues but believing her is like believing the rants Amanda Bynes went on about her parents. Could there be some truth in the article... yes but she's also 18 they're naturally dramatic and over exaggerate then add a disorder on top of that. I bet her shady friends are also whispering in her ear about how terrible Rosie is.

Oh I think the truth is somewhere in the middle of all this, for sure. But I think it's fair this girl has her say regardless, as Rosie sure as hell has been having hers all over the media.

I think they both have issues but if the daughter is off her meds I wouldn't take this interview as 100% factual. When you have mental issues your perception of reality is skewed

This. There is no telling whether or not what she is saying is true. I've experienced living with someone who was seriously mentally ill. Those kinds of people believe in a reality that does not exist, and they are very believable.

Rosie sounds like a typical old fashioned dad who goes off on his own and does his own thing when home. Exactly like a stereotypical man, but because she is supposed to be a mother, she is getting kicked to the curb. Sounds like they both have problems.

Rosie O'Donnell Sued for Slander By Former View Producer

Celebrity News Oct. 17, 2015 AT 2:02PM By Will Mendelson
1445101388_rosie-o-donnell-sued_1.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell is being sued for slander by a former senior producer of The View
Credit: Ben Hider/Getty Images

Rosie O’Donnell is being sued by a former senior producer of the View who claims that the comedian slandered her in front of the show’s staff and got her fired.
The suit, filed by Jennifer Shepard-Brookman in New York state court on Thursday, Oct. 15, states that O’Donnell resented her fellow co-host, and moderator of the ABC daytime show, Whoopi Goldberg, the Hollywood Reporter reports. In her complaint, Shepard-Brookman says she was fired in 2015 after having worked on the show since 2011, and claims that O’Donnell “accused Ms. Brookman of teaming with Ms. Goldberg to undermine Ms. O’Donnell.”
PHOTOS: Celebrity feuds
Shepard-Brookman also claims that the former View co-host, 53, “publicly accused Ms. Brookman of betraying professional and personal confidences and leaking sensitive information to the media” in a meeting back with executive producers in January, and that O’Donnell continued to spread these false accusations. O’Donnell left the show the following month.
“To be clear, Ms. Brookman denies that she ever leaked any such information about the show to the media,” the complaint stated. The suit stated one cause of action, slander, which Brookman maintains “caused her to suffer intense emotional distress … destroyed her professional reputation, and led to her termination of employment.”

The amount of damages is unspecified. O’Donnell’s attorney told the Hollywood Reporter that the allegations made in the suit are “baseless.”
Earlier this month, O’Donnell’s adopted daughter Chelsea slammed her mother in an interview, leaving the actress “heartbroken,” according to her rep.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...y-former-view-producer-20151710#ixzz3ovskpXs5

Rosie's back and "engaged" again.
This time it's to a woman two decades younger who lives in a city several hours away and neither has any plans to move... but it's love, folks! :rolleyes:

Meet Rosie O'Donnell's new fiancee, 33-year-old police officer Elizabeth Rooney

The third time's the charm for Rosie O'Donnell.

On Monday, the 56-year-old actress confirmed to People magazine that she's engaged to Elizabeth Rooney, a 33-year-old police officer and Army veteran, after a year-long courtship.

O'Donnell and Rooney went public as a couple in November 2017, and have been in a long-distance relationship with O'Donnell living in New York and Rooney in Boston.

Rooney is more than 20 years younger than O'Donnell, with O'Donnell admitting that sometimes fans confuse her new fiancee with her 20-year-old daughter Chelsea.

“A lot of people say, ‘Oh my God, Chelsea looks so great,'" she said. "I’m like, ‘That’s not Chelsea.’ That’s my soon-to-be spouse.' It’s a little tricky. In the airport people say, ‘Rosie, can I have a picture of you and your daughter?’ She doesn’t seem to think it’s an issue at all. Nobody ever does, but I do sometimes."

O'Donnell noted Rooney is not fazed by their age difference.

“I keep telling her I’m too old for her," she said. "But she doesn’t seem to care. She’s like, ‘I was in the Army! I put my life on the line every day you think I don’t know who I want to date?’ I’m like, ‘Alright I guess that’s true.’ She has a lot of good points.”

O'Donnell added that their wedding date is "a long time in the future."

O'Donnell has been married twice before. In 2004, she wed Kelli Carpenter, but they separated in 2007. She was later married to Michelle Rounds from 2012 to 2015. Rounds died in 2017 of an apparent suicide.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...d-police-officer-elizabeth-rooney/1736864002/

‘I was in the Army! I put my life on the line every day you think I don’t know who I want to date?’ :lol: What?!

Typical of the women Rosie becomes involved with, the fiancee may have issues.

And can we take a moment to truly appreciate the intense filter work they did on these photos for Instagram. There's not a line or pore to be seen.:biggrin:

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 2.57.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 2.57.40 PM.png

Reactions: gelbergirl
Typical of the women Rosie becomes involved with, the fiancee may have issues.

And can we take a moment to truly appreciate the intense filter work they did on these photos for Instagram. There's not a line or pore to be seen.:biggrin:

View attachment 4231003 View attachment 4231004
I don't even know what to say....these pics are awesome. They're so smooth lol.

Get it Rosie, if old men can date women their daughter's age so can Rosie lmao.

It was from the fiancee's Instagram. She appears to enjoy posting photos quite a bit for a cop/ex-soldier. You're right, I doubt Rosie cares.
Yes, for a cop/soldier, she really likes to dress up and take selfless with heavy handed filters... Rosie, I'm glad you're taking your time this time.