Rolex owners: What do you have?

IMG_1476996350.510581.jpg I have my eye on this watch. I've never owned a Rolex, but this watch will definitely be mine! I typically don't like to ask about prices, but does anyone have an idea of what the estimated price of this beauty would be?

Reactions: krawford
I'd have trouble deciding which one to pick...[emoji848]. Both are nice, the purple looks casual and the MOP more formal, when compared next to each other

I know, exactly my thoughts. So hard to decide.
DH actually prefers the 26mm with the mop on me, but I think it may be a little too small

Attachments

• IMG_7779.JPG
    IMG_7779.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,723
Well if you both like the MOP, did they have it in a larger size?

I'm guessing when you buy a Rolex it's a watch your going to keep forever, then I'd pick what I loved more, don't worry about trends - it's you that has to be happy to wear it

I just wanted to add that they are both nice. I love both MOP and the colour purple. I don't have a Rolex myself, I'm still saving but I know I want the YG/SS

The last pick is the 26mm and the other picks are the 28mm in both the mop and purple.
The 28mm is the new size which apparently only came into stores this week, so not much info or pics on them.
I did try on the 31mm but it looked too big on me.
I think I may need to give myself more time and keep looking at all the gorgeous photos on this thread.
Hope you get yours soon Emma