Rolex owners: What do you have?

Torn about which one to choose, help?
Thanks

I think it depends if you have other watches or if this will be for every day wear. I love the red grape but the blue seems a bit more "neutral" so may be easier to wear. Ultimately you have to get the one you love though - you don't want to end up like me changing it multiple times until you're finally happy..! I love the different coloured numerals on both colours.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Hi Rolex lovers, I posted a while back my steel datejust 31mm with diamond bezel. I had bought one with a silver diamond dot dial and was dithering about changing it for the blue. I made the change but I wasn't happy with that either so swapped back to the silver (Rolex St James's were wonderful and helpful). Anyway a few months on and I'm still looking at other watches and not completely happy with mine. After much soul searching (yes I realise it's only a watch ;) I've admitted to myself that I don't love the watch on me and that what I have really hankered after all along is the solid everose version. Clearly this is more expensive and I didn't want to spend that money at the time but since researching the pre owned market and having a clear out of my jewellery box I've realised I can afford to get a good pre owned one. I've seen one which is in like new condition and a fair price but I just wanted to ask your advice on the dial. It has a white mop dial with romans. It is quite a colourful mop which is beautiful but do you think that is too much for a solid rose gold watch? This is for every day wear. Do any of you have a rose gold watch with mop dial? Do you love it?? Please give me your opinions, I can't get this wrong again...! Here is a photo of the watch but the mop isn't captured well in the photo. Thanks all View attachment 3444602

Rose gold rolex is beautiful and can be an everyday watch. I never liked it till I tried it, then it was love! Some people wear gold bracelets all the time, so why not a gold watch. I thought rose gold watch looked more subtle than the yellow gold and made a better everyday watch.

Reactions: uhpharm01