Rolex owners: What do you have?

N0mFvC7.jpg

Hi Rolex lovers, I posted a while back my steel datejust 31mm with diamond bezel. I had bought one with a silver diamond dot dial and was dithering about changing it for the blue. I made the change but I wasn't happy with that either so swapped back to the silver (Rolex St James's were wonderful and helpful). Anyway a few months on and I'm still looking at other watches and not completely happy with mine. After much soul searching (yes I realise it's only a watch ;) I've admitted to myself that I don't love the watch on me and that what I have really hankered after all along is the solid everose version. Clearly this is more expensive and I didn't want to spend that money at the time but since researching the pre owned market and having a clear out of my jewellery box I've realised I can afford to get a good pre owned one. I've seen one which is in like new condition and a fair price but I just wanted to ask your advice on the dial. It has a white mop dial with romans. It is quite a colourful mop which is beautiful but do you think that is too much for a solid rose gold watch? This is for every day wear. Do any of you have a rose gold watch with mop dial? Do you love it?? Please give me your opinions, I can't get this wrong again...! Here is a photo of the watch but the mop isn't captured well in the photo. Thanks all IMG_1471680413.317938.jpg

Well you've picked the rose gold as your metal. Do you love the MOP? If your having doubts about it maybe keep looking for a face that you love or you could buy this watch and always have the face changed to a plain face?

Hi Rolex lovers, I posted a while back my steel datejust 31mm with diamond bezel. I had bought one with a silver diamond dot dial and was dithering about changing it for the blue. I made the change but I wasn't happy with that either so swapped back to the silver (Rolex St James's were wonderful and helpful). Anyway a few months on and I'm still looking at other watches and not completely happy with mine. After much soul searching (yes I realise it's only a watch ;) I've admitted to myself that I don't love the watch on me and that what I have really hankered after all along is the solid everose version. Clearly this is more expensive and I didn't want to spend that money at the time but since researching the pre owned market and having a clear out of my jewellery box I've realised I can afford to get a good pre owned one. I've seen one which is in like new condition and a fair price but I just wanted to ask your advice on the dial. It has a white mop dial with romans. It is quite a colourful mop which is beautiful but do you think that is too much for a solid rose gold watch? This is for every day wear. Do any of you have a rose gold watch with mop dial? Do you love it?? Please give me your opinions, I can't get this wrong again...! Here is a photo of the watch but the mop isn't captured well in the photo. Thanks all View attachment 3444602
This watch is beautiful! I'm a fan of pink/rose gold, my Cartier and VCA are all in rose gold. My only concern would be a full gold watch getting all banged up, since 18kt gold is pretty soft. I will eventually be purchasing the everose/stainless version just to add some semblance of durability. If this is not a concern to you, and the watch is in good condition and the price is right, I say go for it. Let us know what you decide.

This watch is beautiful! I'm a fan of pink/rose gold, my Cartier and VCA are all in rose gold. My only concern would be a full gold watch getting all banged up, since 18kt gold is pretty soft. I will eventually be purchasing the everose/stainless version just to add some semblance of durability. If this is not a concern to you, and the watch is in good condition and the price is right, I say go for it. Let us know what you decide.
That watch is beautiful. I wish it could be mine.

Tx! Still like it more than the newer black/blue. Favourite is still the pepsi but that is only in WG

me too. I think it's far classier than than "batman". don't get me wrong tho if I had that kind cash lying around I'd pick one up. [emoji6] I love love the Pepsi but yea WG far beyond my reach. I sometimes see a nice vintage one that isn't all faded come up for sale.