Rockerchic's Chanel collection--finally pix

Yowza! I'm green with envy, especially at your vintage ligne tote. I originally thought cushy tote bags are not for me but since the addition of Cloudy, I now want a vintage ligne! Thanks for sharing your collection with us!

I know what you mean Lisabags. I have the picture opened in a new window to go back and stare at!

^^Thanks so much!! I have so much fun always changing and "fine tuning" the collection. I have tried very hard to break the habit of buying two of a style in two different colors but haven't quite managed to break it completely!
Mon, did you notice that I finally did end up getting the vintage ligne tote in black thanks to my DH when he saw me so heart broken after my first try for that bag?
And finally, I also have the vintage ligne tote in gray...she was out playing and missed the family shot!

Hopefully next picture will be of the teal baby cabas (please oh please?)--and will add in vintage ligne in gray at that time! :smile:

i LOVE every single one! every single one!! you made great choices!

stacey, as far as the patent goes, how is the distressed vs. regular patent? i'm in the market for a patent bag.

i LOVE every single one! every single one!! you made great choices!

stacey, as far as the patent goes, how is the distressed vs. regular patent? i'm in the market for a patent bag.

Tina, I love the distressed patent! It doesn't show up finger prints and is so shiny it looks soaking wet! This is actually not the flap but is the baby Ritz in the distressed patent...others have this bag in the blue and gray nonpatent. I am a big fan of the Ritz (there is larger and smaller size--mine is the smaller one) and highly recommend if you can get your hands on one!

<short of breath.....might hafta call paramedics
pulse is racing too

completely gorgeous................
i love your collection! its perfect.....

PS I see no reason to ever stop buying 2 of the same style but diff colors at the same time ! :girlsigh: and your DH sounds like a doll