Rockerchic's Chanel collection--finally pix

1. Hi all,
    I have been wanting to post an updated shot of my babies but the collection was always in flux--one was departing, another one was coming--and I kept thinking, as soon as I get the next one, I'll post. Well I have come to realize that the collection will continually be in flux:p so just decided to post as it stands right now! Thanks for letting me share!
    First picture is the whole lot with black modern chain, black patent, and gray mama coco cabas on top, black and beige cambon multipocket reports next,
    bronze baby cabas and black vintage ligne next, and finally the 2005 reissue 277 collection (black/goldhw, gray and white).

Happy New Year all! PS...another on the way so I will post when she gets here!;)
    chanel family 002_1.jpg chanel family 003_1.jpg chanel family 004_1.jpg chanel family 005_1.jpg
  2. :drool: Speechless. Actually, what a beautiful collection and thanks for sharing.
  3. godd am i jealous?

i loveee it. =)
  4. :drool: Your collection is TDF, Stacy! Happy New Year's to you too and all the other ladies here.
  5. :nuts: Thanks for sharing. You're collection is TDF.:love: :love:

Happy New Years to all the ladies and be safe!
  6. Thanks sweet gals! You are all my enablers and partners in crime! ;)
  7. What a gorgeous family portrait! Love everything!

Happy New Year & thanks for sharing with us!
  8. I want a few of your bags... The black vintage tote and the bright white reissue mostly!!! Great collection!
  9. WOW! You have an amazing collection, I love them.
    Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.

Happy New Year. =)
  10. WOW!!!!!!
    Im drooling over your gray Cabas!!!!!...and all the other bags!!!hee!hee!
  11. OMG! You have such an incredible collection!!! Thank you for sharing!
  12. absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't stop drooling!!!
  13. I ....WANT....YOUR....BAGS!!!:love:
  14. oooooooooooo so pretty!!!! What a FABULOUS collection!! Love them all. :love:
  15. OMG! It's a great collection! :love: