Rob Kardashian

If NM only gave him the deal because he's a Kardashian then why don't his sisters have their ish in NM?

Something about those socks caught a buyers attention for a reason other than him being a Kardashian. Not quite sure I know why though...

If NM only gave him the deal because he's a Kardashian then why don't his sisters have their ish in NM?

Something about those socks caught a buyers attention for a reason other than him being a Kardashian. Not quite sure I know why though...

It could be a demographics issue. The typical Kardashian fan (younger girls) can't afford to shop at NM. Some can of course but not enough to make a potential line successful. Maybe that's why all their partnerships have been lower price point projects (Sears, Bebe, makeup, perfume, etc.). Also mostly poor quality stuff too. Not sure what the typical male shopper at NM is, maybe Rob's socks are a relatively safe risk for the store to take on.

Oh lawd! Rita and Rob broke up. Apparently she cheated on him with over 20 guys according to his tweet rants that he has since deleted. He is trending along with Rita Whora. He didn't call her a Whora. I think others did because of his tweets.