Rob Kardashian

1. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRobK.jpg
  2. Isn't he dating Angela Simmons? Must be a trip to date someone who comes from a very religious family when your family is everything but.

3. Oh no you didn't just start a thread for Rob. You didn't. This cannot be happening.

4. lol @ a thread for Rob. I heard he and Angela broke up.

5. :lol: @ the creation of this thread.

You know how there is a list for all things Kim and Khloe endorsed? We can start one for Rob, but this would be about how many people he mooched

Kris/ Bruce Jenner
    Kim Kardashian
    Khloe/ Lamar Odom

:lol:

6. :roflmfao::lolots::happydance: oh br you made my day!!! classic!!

7. oh man- Rob finally got a thread. I bet her felt left out, especially since he isn't getting paid like his sisters. Afterall, he is living w/ Khlomar.

8. Living with them, bringing chicks to their bed, showering in their bathroom...

9. Here I am tagging along with my sister Khloe and her friend on her romantic vacation with Lamar, I took some steamy pics of them in the pool but Khloe got mad and banished me to the restaurant:
    [​IMG]

And here I am on that same vacation inexplicably dining with a topless man who is touching my shoulder. All I could think was I wonder what Khloe and Lamar are doing right now, maybe I should go up to their room and see:
    [​IMG]

Here's a topless pic of me that Khloe took and posted on her blog. We have such a great brother-sister relationship:
    [​IMG]

And here I am out to dinner with my sisters and their spouses. They love when I tag along. Scott even let me borrow his cardigan:
    [​IMG]

10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Kardashian

Come again?

You don't say...

ETA: I knew you wouldn't let me down, babypie.

11. :lol: @ Scott let me borrow his cardigan

12. BR, aren't you like 17 years old?? You're supposed to be innocent! Smash Rob Kardashian...psh!

;)

13. Didnt he try and rap? In between developing that miraculous skin care of course.

14. @ babypie

I love your commentaries

15. singer???