Riverhead NY Outlet, Any Updates?

Thanks for the update! I got that Hampton Satchel in the parchment last week. Isn't it a great bag? I got it with a 20% coupon so you got a better price. Have fun on your vacation!

I was almost going to get the parchment too, it is beautiful. Then my girlfriend said the Bucskin looked really nice on me so I choose it.
Enjoy your bag too!
Thanks!:biggrin:

Hello Ladies,

50% off FP Deletes: Hampton Leather Satchels Style Number 13811 in Black Leather, Parchment Leather, and Bucskin Leather which is a light camel/yellow color, really pretty! These are priced at 358.00 with 50% off which is 179.99 plus another 30% off which comes out to 126.00.
I picked up this bag in the Bucskin Color, Great Price for a Leather Bag. Parchment is just as beautiful, almost tempted to pick her up but went for the Buckskin Color.

Very nice. I had to look on eBay and I agree. Great price for a Leather bag.

Thanks for the update.. I don't know when I'm going to have a chance to get out there again.

Lucedee I was in the store the same time you were I got out there @ 8:30. Wish we had some type of ID so we could recognize each other. I picked up the Coach Ali in Bordeaux Leather for $80.00 wore to church the next day and everybody wanted one. I love the fact that it is lightweight and the metallic sheen makes it stand out. I also picked up a black Op Art Sateen Brooke Large $122. I needed a large signature black bag that was my reason for driving out there from Brooklyn. There were no black sateen bags out front so I asked someone to look in the back and they came out with the Brooke. I jsut missed picking up a brown signature spotlight. I was dissapointed that there was nothing on the 50% off table and I wanted to see what was in the drawer so I asked someone to open the drawer and to my surprise was a Pop C Accordion Zip Wallet so I grabbed that too. Added in two patchwork scarves for gifts @ $11 each and a framed coined purse and I was very happy with my load. I plan to go back or to another outlet July 4th weekend. Has anyone heard anything about Flemington?

bashfulcoach, that is so funny that you were there the same time I was. I wish we all could ID one another when we are at the store. I was wearing a pink sundress and I have blond hair.
I agree with you on Ali, it is a beautiful bag and for the price you really can't go wrong. Sounds like you did well.
Enjoy all your stuff.:biggrin:

Is that the reason? That's too bad. :sad:
It would be bad for my wallet too! I HEARD that the reason they aren't opening a Coach Outlet at Deer Park is because the Riverhead Outlet is paying Coach to stay only at Riverhead so that business doesn't go to the Deer Park one since they are owned by different investors. This is what the lady at Deer Park customer service was explaining to me...but who knows??! We all know how rumors FLY.

Can't wait to see what everyone scores this weekend!!

First, let me just say that we all know that Coach is very smart about where they have outlets. I believe their general rule is that the outlet should be at least a specific distance from the full price store. In addition to this Deer Park would probably be bad news for Riverhead. During the summer (tourist months) it would probably not be an issue but the rest of the year a store in Deer Park would strip Riverhead of customers. People like you guys coming from the city or Nassau would almost definitely choose Deer Park as opposed to Riverhead because it would be closer.
Coach is also particular about where it seems merchandise. I have read in other threads that the further an outlet is from a full price the better merchandise it gets. Deer Park would be right in the middle, per say, of 3 full price and countless department stores. There are ful price stores at Smithhaven, Whitman, and Roosevelt Field. There are also Macys, Lord & Taylor, Bloomies, Saks, and Nordies all in those Malls as well.

On a seperate note...I was at the store yesterday at opening. There was NOTHING new. I mean nothing. I guess like some other posters said in other threads they are putting stuff out today. Maybe I will try to go later. I am about 30 min away.

First, let me just say that we all know that Coach is very smart about where they have outlets. I believe their general rule is that the outlet should be at least a specific distance from the full price store. In addition to this Deer Park would probably be bad news for Riverhead. During the summer (tourist months) it would probably not be an issue but the rest of the year a store in Deer Park would strip Riverhead of customers. People like you guys coming from the city or Nassau would almost definitely choose Deer Park as opposed to Riverhead because it would be closer.
Coach is also particular about where it seems merchandise. I have read in other threads that the further an outlet is from a full price the better merchandise it gets. Deer Park would be right in the middle, per say, of 3 full price and countless department stores. There are ful price stores at Smithhaven, Whitman, and Roosevelt Field. There are also Macys, Lord & Taylor, Bloomies, Saks, and Nordies all in those Malls as well.

On a seperate note...I was at the store yesterday at opening. There was NOTHING new. I mean nothing. I guess like some other posters said in other threads they are putting stuff out today. Maybe I will try to go later. I am about 30 min away.

I agree and what a bummer about nothing new. Let me know if you have any luck next time! 30 minutes away is oo so dangerous its close enough for me to go once a week!