Riverhead NY Outlet, Any Updates?

Lucydee, did Grace give you any hints on what FP bags would be coming to the outlet?

Grace said they are getting a shipment in two weeks and there is going to be deletes but did not give specific names of bags. I told her I would make a trip out before I go on vacation which is June 30th. So I am thinking of going the weekend of June 26/27.
I will give full report to you all.

I was out at Riverhead yesterday because I took my Mom shopping. They had the new MFF woven Zoe which are really pretty but don't come in the large. I did pick up a hampton leather satchel in parchment. It has a cute green "scarf" bow and comes with a long detachable strap so you can also wear in as a shoulder or crossbody. I think the bag was like $144 with all the discounts and that is the right price for me on an almost white bag. I am too afraid to spend big bucks on a bag that color. LOL They also had large leather Zoe in a parchment color. I intend to go at the end of next week to see what deletes show up.

I want to go this weekend to see if I can score any FP deletes but I can't. Please let me know what you all find so I can live through you!! =)

Thanks for the updates ladies!!!

Just curious: How long of a ride is it for all of you to get to Riverhead?

I want to go this weekend to see if I can score any FP deletes but I can't. Please let me know what you all find so I can live through you!! =)

It takes me about 40 minutes when the traffic is light. I like to head out after the evening rush.

Last edited:

Since I work in the City all week I can only go on weekends when I am free so I try to leave my house as early as possible like 7:30 a.m. so I don't hit any traffic on LIE, so I would say it takes me about 1 hour and 20 minutes without traffic. If I leave my house any later it can take me up to 2 hours with summer traffic to the beach.

I am going this Saturday Morning, will report back when I get home.

I think its takes me about 45 minutes without traffic...I usually take a buddy with me so I can use the HOV lane but I hate when I spend an hour sitting in traffic to find nothing at Coach...=(..Tell me how it goes on Saturday!!! Lucky duck!

Hello Ladies,
Back from Riverhead, got there at 9:15 a.m. this morning only 3 people in store. They are handing out 30% off everything in store. So I headed straight to the back where the fp deletes are at 50% off. Not much of FP Deletes, I asked for them and was told next weekend for 4th of July. My favorite SA Grace was not in yet or I would have asked her which bags are coming next week.
Here is a breakdown of what's on the shelves:

50% off FP Deletes: Hampton Leather Satchels Style Number 13811 in Black Leather, Parchment Leather, and Bucskin Leather which is a light camel/yellow color, really pretty! These are priced at 358.00 with 50% off which is 179.99 plus another 30% off which comes out to 126.00.
I picked up this bag in the Bucskin Color, Great Price for a Leather Bag. Parchment is just as beautiful, almost tempted to pick her up but went for the Buckskin Color.

Saw a lot of MFF Stuff and Tons of Zoe 15648 Silver Gray Lurex and Zoe 14710 in Dusty Rose.
Coach Crickets in Leather and Signature. Cricket Totes 13603, Cricket Satchel 14934
Penelope Shopper 14696. Also spotted Coach Ali in Bordeaux Leather which was very very pretty.

So for those of you who can go next weekend, they will most likely have the fp deletes on shelves for you lucky ladies. I leave for vacation next Wednesday June 30th so I won't be able to stop by Riverhead to catch those deletes. Good Luck Ladies if you go next weekend :biggrin:

Thanks for the update! I got that Hampton Satchel in the parchment last week. Isn't it a great bag? I got it with a 20% coupon so you got a better price. Have fun on your vacation!