Rhyder Satchel

And last mod pics. I do not see myself using it as crossbody but it does form nicely to body.
Oh wow, just saw this thread and love the look of this bag and looks fab on you ! :smile: So excited to see a great looking green. Missed out getting anything in legacy emerald, but I actually like this Jade better. Thanks for posting.
The size and cross body strap drop looks like it will work for me also. Will have to check this one out. Enjoy you new cutie !

Starting out Rhyder grain satchel style 33689. Color Jade. Size 13.5 x 8.25 x 7.75.
View attachment 2689272
Thank you for starting this thread! I'm so excited to see these new bags and love your new Jade one!

And last mod pics. I do not see myself using it as crossbody but it does form nicely to body.
Thank you for the mod shots! This bag is adorable and I so appreciate you both sharing pics. It looks great on you! (But everything does! :biggrin:)

I am so dying for this bag in the purple!! So pretty congrats on the purchase. Appreciate the comp shots. I know you have been on the forum long enough to remember....this bag reminds me of the size of the Madison Audrey satchel. Would you say that is accurate? Larger than small Sophia but smaller than large Sophia or Lindsey?

Is it heavy?

Audrey is a lot smaller than this size. Due to the shape I find it closer to the Med B than any bag I can think of right now. But of course a lot easier to use since it is one compartment. No it is not heavy at all and the straps lay flat on arm so very comfy. But I do not carry a ton of stuff around with me.

the teal must be more blue since that lovely Jade is a green shade. The violet must be the purple one. I will pay FP for this one but dangit I am so upset there is no PCE or I would two!!!

PCE would be nice to help save on one or two but the price does not bother me at all, it is def worth to me.

Oh wow, just saw this thread and love the look of this bag and looks fab on you ! :smile: So excited to see a great looking green. Missed out getting anything in legacy emerald, but I actually like this Jade better. Thanks for posting.
The size and cross body strap drop looks like it will work for me also. Will have to check this one out. Enjoy you new cutie !

Thank you. I agree this color is better than emerald. I ask SA yesterday for qty yesterday and she saw 38 in system but we all know how that can change in a min w coach.