Rhyder Satchel

$495.00
#33689 SV/JA
She is def worth ordering to see if it is love for you.

Also it will come in black, violet, fuchsia, teal, coral and there were a few more but I cannot rem right now.

Thanks for the info! :smile:

All those colors sound fun! Especially the teal since I LOVE blue in almost any shade!

What's the leather like? Soft? Stiff?

And last mod pics. I do not see myself using it as crossbody but it does form nicely to body.

Wow! I didn't realize the crossbody strap was so long! Can I please ask what the full strap length is when it's at it's longest adjustment? That one might actually work for me (fingers crossed!) :cool:

Wow! I didn't realize the crossbody strap was so long! Can I please ask what the full strap length is when it's at it's longest adjustment? That one might actually work for me (fingers crossed!) :cool:

Strap from clip to clip is 48.5 on the longest and when attached to bag drop is 21.5 from top of bag to middle of strap. But bag does slouch in middle so it could be a longer drop when on. Hope this helps.

And last mod pics. I do not see myself using it as crossbody but it does form nicely to body.

I am so dying for this bag in the purple!! So pretty congrats on the purchase. Appreciate the comp shots. I know you have been on the forum long enough to remember....this bag reminds me of the size of the Madison Audrey satchel. Would you say that is accurate? Larger than small Sophia but smaller than large Sophia or Lindsey?

Is it heavy?

$495.00
#33689 SV/JA
She is def worth ordering to see if it is love for you.

Also it will come in black, violet, fuchsia, teal, coral and there were a few more but I cannot rem right now.

the teal must be more blue since that lovely Jade is a green shade. The violet must be the purple one. I will pay FP for this one but dangit I am so upset there is no PCE or I would two!!!